Epic Games Freebies Thread

Yeah, this was such a disaster, a Christmas which Epic Games will surely want to flush down the toilet.

It’s rumored that on the penultimate and last days Epic Games will give two more big games. Let’s hope to all gods they don’t fuck this up again. :pray:

4 Likes

Things happen. Even Steam (tongue in cheek) has server crashes when traffic gets heavy.

Really happy to get stuff like this for no$.

I remember Playstore did a GA and then realized the offer was too good and nuked it. Some people got lucky to snag. I dunno how many departments are involved in organizing these events, but seems every company gets a mix up/mess ups

The

5 Likes

Mystery Game #12 is:

F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch

7 Likes

I have no idea what the next one is. Looking forward to see what the Reddit detectives come up with.

5 Likes

Next mystery games are the following:

Severed Steel

Mortal Shell

And yes, both games have been leaked on Dealabs.

8 Likes

Mystery Game #13 is:

Severed Steel + Free DLC

11 Likes

The art book addon is free also, be sure to pick that up as well.

7 Likes

Mystery Game #14 is:

Mortal Shell + Free DLC

9 Likes

Cool, probably not my type of game, but will try out.
I know i recognise the next one, just can’t quite remember from where.

5 Likes

I’m also not a fan of souls-like games either but I’ll get it anyway.

The next clue is a mystery to me. I have no idea but I know it’s neither Mass Effect: Legendary Edition nor an Assassin’s Creed game.

Edit: It’s gonna be a game from the “Dishonored” franchise.

7 Likes

Most likely “Dishonored: Death of the Outsider”.
But possibly “Dishonored 2”.

4 Likes

Extra Freebies from Epic, however there’s a catch: those are exclusive to accounts made in Romania, Bulgaria, Morocco, Algeria & Tunesia so VPNs won’t work.

[Epic] (Game) Assassin’s Creed Chronicles – Trilogy

Note: this pack has already been given away in the past.

9 Likes

Mystery Game #15 is:

Dishonored - Definitive Edition

Plus another freebie:

Eximius: Seize the Frontline

Next games are:

Kerbal Space Program

Shadow Tactics - Aiko’s Choice

10 Likes

Darn, I already own “Dishonored - Definitive Edition”, I was hoping Epic would be giving away one of the other Dishonored games (that folks had guessed). I will say that I really loved playing Dishonored - Definitive Edition. I’ve played through the (long, including all the DLC episodes) game twice (or was it 3 times?), and will probably play it again some day.

6 Likes

Looks like the daily Christmas games are done. It was pretty good. Now back to weekly games.

6 Likes

Today’s games are:

Kerbal Space Program

Shadow Tactics - Aiko’s Choice

Next week we’ll have:

First Class Trouble

10 Likes

Never actually managed to get into Kerbal, but i loved watching Scott Manley play it.

5 Likes

Cool. TYVM. Myrr

Maybe theChronies can play First Class Trouble together sometime. End friendships. Lol. Joking. We all pretty good with chill competition.

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Anyone else still showing Death Stranding. as “Unavailable”? I have an email from them asying I HAVE the game…

4 Likes

My epicgames.com / Transactions / Purchase History / shows that I acquired the game on 12/25/2022, so for me at least it seems to have worked properly (though I have not installed it yet).

2 Likes