Epic Games Freebies Thread

Only played the demo of Tactics, but i have played and believe i own the others on gog. Much better than Duke3d.exe.

5 Likes

Today was great! Triple treat!

And tomorrow another new one, great! (Even though I don’t even know that game but it seems alright)

5 Likes

I have 30+ friends requests from people on EPIC… I have no idea who they are :smiley:

5 Likes

Mystery Game #9 is:

Encased

5 Likes

Next one I guess has to be one of the Metro games

I am taking a stab at last light based on the colour scheme, but who knows maybe they are giving away the trilogy or something.

6 Likes

Yeah, this seems to be the correct guess, which’s, surprise, surprise, another repeat.

7 Likes

Mystery Game #10 is:

Metro: Last Light Redux

Next mystery game may be Death Stranding.

https://www.amazon.com/Death-Stranding-Q-Pid-Equation-Bridges/dp/B082TRLZWV

7 Likes

I was thinking a shooty game, as it almost looks like dogtags. But they come in pairs.

4 Likes

Ojmigosh I hope it will be Death Stranding. There is a sppof called Man Walking. Xd. Idc. fingers crossed

5 Likes

After they gave away GTA V nothing is impossible :smiley:

3 Likes

I hope it’s Death Stranding. I’ve been wanting to play it but been worried it might not be what I like, and so am hesitant to put cash on it. lol

4 Likes

Mystery Game #11 is:

DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR’S CUT

Edit: They changed it to Standard version. Ugh, and I’ve thought I only had to endure this kind of crap from AWA!

DEATH STRANDING

9 Likes

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks for the holiday update @carvalho20ptc :hugs:

Edit. The site being finicky for me on tablet. Or maybe, since i can’t see it in store, they won’t let me claim it either. …

4 Likes

Yup. It is broken for me. My get click tries to send me to a login page and then it loads the home page.

4 Likes

Yeah, site is dead. It’s AWA’s Game Vault all over again. :-1:

Thankfully Epic Games doesn’t have limited copies of the game.

4 Likes

It bad but not sure what happened.

4 Likes

Yeah, the site kicked me out and won’t let me login or claim the game. Looks like we’ll have to wait.

Also, next game may be F.I.S.T. - Forget In Shadow Torch, which I’ve bought during one of Steam’s weekly sales.

5 Likes

I see bad a$$ bunneh. Already sold, lol

4 Likes

I still can’t claim Death Stranding, I’ll try later.

And tomorrow the freebie could be F.I.S.T.? Wow, that would be amazing if it’s true, I’m honestly more excited for that one than Death Stranding (I don’t think I would enjoy a “walking simulator” that’s why)

5 Likes

I’m now able to log into the epic games store, but death stranding is listed as unavailable.

Anyone else able to claim it at this time? Is it a regional thing or did they just disable it to keep the site up?

3 Likes