Epic 'Dec 22' Free Game: Metro 2033: Redux

NOTE: If the website is not working, just use the Epic Games Launcher to grab the game.

NOTE: Epic also gave this game away on 9/27/2019 so you may already have it.

17 Likes

dont repeat giveaways EG :weary: Could have easily been the other, Metro Redux or Metro Last light…

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. Some folks were late to the EG giveaway train, like my buddum who resurrected the laptop. He missed GTA for instance. Repeats are a good thing.

7 Likes

Thanks, @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Yep, I had it already.

4 Likes

same here i have it jejejej thanks for the post :smiley:

5 Likes

one question do you read the books based in the metro universe ? do you recomend it

thanks

4 Likes

Will have to add that to list of “Things to Read”. Right now I am reading/listening to Becoming by Michelle Obama.

5 Likes

Thanks for the post, @markwr but it seems I already own the game, and so Torchlight II which is on the leak. Oh well, good for those who missed them.

Next game will be… Tropico 5.

6 Likes

My wife read that for her local Book Club. She liked it. :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Tell her to get Barack Obama’s book. It’s good too. I got the audio one.

4 Likes

trump is bad , obama is good XD

5 Likes

She’s already planning on reading it. Has to read some book club selections first. :eyes:

5 Likes

Agreed! I’m still sad I missed Subnautica

6 Likes

This was already given away, right? If they’re on track to repeat, hopefully they do Subnautica. My sister has been itching to play it. lol

5 Likes

Not that I’m aware of. :eyes:

2 Likes