ENDORSE!

In short:
Pork, Water, Salt, Modified Potato Starch, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate and Sodium Nitrite

WTF it looks disgusting, which sickening eating culture do you guys originate from? :joy:
I guess it looks OKAY for what it is, I still prefer just buying fresh meat by a ton tho.

Spam looks like can sausage stuff

Edit: Now I get the whole idea of calling junk mails spam xD
Edit 2: I’m 100% positive this is not available anywhere in my country

2 Likes

Still tastes good. Blockedt

1 Like

it is available 100% no doubt about it (just other brands or under a different name, but it’s everywhere)

3 Likes

Yep, there’s no way I’d stick that stuff anywhere near my mouth.

3 Likes

Must be Hawaii. SPAM is pretty popular there.

Never tried it and never will. It just seems very unhealthy.

3 Likes

y never could bring myself to try that stuff either srsly, just the thought…

3 Likes

The reason spam mail is called spam is in fact due to this skit by Monty Python and is not a remark upon the perceived low quality of the meat refuse product.

And just to not be entirely off topic I wholeheartedly endorse Monty Python!

6 Likes

Wait, blocked? Are you saying you blocked me? Or is spam good when in blocks? I’m confused.
I reply anyway cause you couldn’t possibly block me hehe

You are right! I didn’t think it was, but it is, under a vastly different brand name tho.

I’m not alone! Yay :hugs:

I agree, especially now that the suggestion is additionally frying it rofl

Thanks for the education Fraggles!
Monthy Python +1

6 Likes

Quick statement in the defense of spam… It is absolutely not a healthy food, but it is easy to use, cook and rewards culinary experimentation. I myself have engaged in ‘spam cook-offs’ and I have to say it can be used for a large range of recipes (Like Ramen). I certainly wouldn’t eat it for every meal, but it is a delicious treat every once and a while.

4 Likes

thanks to all your “spam”
today i found out; apparently my countrymen consume 127 metric freakin tonnes of this stuff a year :man_shrugging:
(1ton = 2204,6 lbs for you "non-metric"aliens&cats)

considering the small size of my country, i haven’t quite figured out the level on what scale of “how terrifying is that” yet :thinking:

4 Likes

Not sure if joking? Spam far pre-dates Python…I’m pretty sure it’s generally thought to be a shortening of shoulder of pork and ham, at least over here in the UK.

Edit -

Comprehension fail
I award myself an F-

5 Likes

I suggest you re-read my post.

4 Likes

its spiced ham…

and it’s delicious…

3 Likes

EWWWWW!. And I have eaten it…Gag a maggot! But I have also eaten gator tail, snake and armadillo. …All taste like chicken when fried southern style!

Back to OT…
I endorse staying at home under a blanket…

4 Likes

awwh xD

I’ve had alligator too! we have an “exotic” meats fair here in Fleetwood once a year xD it’s great, I’ve had kangaroo, ostrich and gator :smiley: it all tastes like chicken with slight subtle differences. Kangaroo is sinewy. Sneks are too cute :’( how could you eat one :open_mouth:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m also cold

Melbourne Australia will only be 17 degrees celsius tomorrow, that’s not April weather, more like June weather.

Edit: I like when it gets a bit colder though because my kitten will want to sleep in bed with me again after a summer where he sometimes sleeps on the bathroom floor just to keep cool, though this past summer he was mostly choosing to sleep on top of the washing machine, somehow that was the best spot.

4 Likes