[ENDED]Steam Winter Sale begins today

Steam Winter Sale begins Dec 22 at 10am PST / 1pm EST / 6pm GMT.

I “think” these activities will also apply once it starts (in about an hour):

There are 3 ways you can collect the event trading cards…

• Craft normal game badges
  • Spend $10 on steam (only during the sale I think?)
  • Complete your discovery queue once per day (during the sale)
13 Likes

I got a bird sticker!

6 Likes

yeah, free daily stickers too: Today I got “Squirrel Nibble” Animated Sticker (I know someone here who will love that one). :nerd_face:

6 Likes

peers XD

5 Likes

I got a birdie too. Are we getting stickers every day too?

4 Likes

Yes, more cards! YESSSSSSSSSSS. xD

4 Likes

I believe you can click for a free sticker each day (and the sale is 2 weeks long I think). :eyes:

3 Likes

2. PRIZES

There are seven (7) animated stickers for use in Steam Chat that are available for Steam users to obtain for free through the Giveaway (the “Stickers”).

The Stickers are not substitutable, and there are no cash alternatives to the prizes listed. The Stickers are not tradeable or marketable.

3. PARTICIPATION

Steam users may participate in the Giveaway by visiting the Steam Points shop page and clicking a button to claim a random Sticker once within each 48-hour period for the period of December 22, 2021 at 10 am Pacific Time until January 5, 2022 at 10 am Pacific Time (one example of such a 48-hour period is between 10 am Pacific Time on December 22 and 9:59:59 am Pacific Time on December 24). If a Steam user visits the Steam Points shop and obtains a Sticker during each of the seven (7) 48-hour periods, that Steam User will have obtained all of the Stickers available through the Giveaway. The selection of the random Sticker given to each Steam user within each 48-hour period will be performed by a random computer process.

Decisions of Valve regarding the Giveaway are final and binding. A random Sticker will be added to the Steam Accounts inventory immediately after the eligible Steam user has clicked on the button to claim the random Sticker.

4 Likes

So, 7 stickers, click every other day for 2 weeks, I’m guessing we each would get all 7 stickers by not missing those clicks.

6 Likes

NOTICE: The next 48 hours just began for free animated stickers. I just got this:

• You own Yeti and Friends
4 Likes

Thanks for the info, @markwr!

I got this one:

6 Likes

I got the same one ^^

Also thanks too for the reminder @markwr

5 Likes

I got a bunny on a snowboard for my sticker.

6 Likes

Preesh the reminder. I got a Yeti. No squirrel yet. Myrr.

4 Likes

I got a yeti doing a thumbs up. its kinda cute so its whatever xD

EDIT

My sister gifted me Ruined King. :sob: I’m dying! I’ve become so invested and in love with this universe, and now I can actually start to expand my knowledge of it with the games. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I got the penguins :penguin:

6 Likes

REMINDER: The next “free Animated Sticker” 48 hour period just started. I just got “Penguin Bump”. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Today I got this one:

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. I am trying to get the jingle thingy done…This has really been hard.

5 Likes

I got Penguins. :C

6 Likes