[ENDED]Steam Winter Sale begins today

7 Likes

I don’t know if someone posted this already, but you can also get 10 cards in one sweep by just voting on Steam awards:

edit: never mind, I just saw the other thread

6 Likes

Going through the steam discovery queue used to be at least somewhat interesting, tended to see at least one or two games that’d catch my attention. But this year I have barely played games much so I guess the algorithm doesn’t have that much to go on. Half of what I’m seeing now is Euro truck sim DLCs and hentai games, not even good hentai games. The rest is straight from the top sellers list.

Also I’ve never actually played euro truck sim.

5 Likes

Anyone who has Hades… is it good? Is there story? Or is it literally JUST a roguelite?

5 Likes

There is story, but it’s hidden in a really massive pile of roguelite, I suspect most people won’t see the conclusion. I would not recommend buying it if the game play alone is not your main infatuation with the game.

Oh,dammit! I missed out on using “super giant pile”… that’d been so clever.

7 Likes

Thank you Fraggles! <3

4 Likes

yo, the story is actually quite nice and rly pushes you forward to keep going cuz u wanna see what’s going to happen next, and it’s rly greatly implemented into the game/gameplay loop as well. It’s amazing how they did it and in every playthrough there is more exposition in one way or another, and there’s several secondary story lines in there as well. Best roguelite I ever played for sure.

u r right that in order to see the ending yr gonna have to earn it though, lol, and put in the time as well

5 Likes

I made no comment upon it’s quality, the story here is like a teaspoon of lemon curd streaked through a pint of ice cream. You might be the greatest fan of lemon curd ever, but if you don’t also like ice cream, that product is likely not your best pick.

6 Likes

I haven’t been able to play Hades yet, but I got in on Epic way early in its development. Love the characters, esp. Duza. You can feed Cerebus! Hades’ brother is cool and in general, everyone is a weird good time.

Never watched my buds get to the end, but the story element is pretty slow to roll out. There is a heck ton of fighting. A super heck ton. Meanwhile, it’s pretty and charming, from this side of the game anyway.

4 Likes

I got a “Bunny Board”.

4 Likes

Hades is a really good game with an interesting story, which unravels itself as you “progress” in the game.
I won’t give too many spoilers, so all I can say that the gameplay is smooth and fun and is on par with the likes of Dead Cells, Hollow Knight snd other classic roguelite games. It’s worth every cent, you won’t regret it.

There’s a reason why this game has won many awards, and it’s great.

7 Likes

And the soundtrack is lit. Seriously, I think you still find the soundtrack album on Youtube for Hades and Transistor etc. Good jam.

5 Likes

Ah so many nice games on a discount.

And such a deep hole in a back account already as it is.

Should and can that hole become even deeper?

Food and electricity,or games. Decisions.

7 Likes

:neutral_face: :thinking: :smirk:

7 Likes

“destroy your enemies” , “EAT. ALL. PIZZA!” … this description i can really relate to :smiley:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, i got the yeti too today.
I want the penguin and owl :pensive:.

5 Likes

I got a dang bird on a branch. I want a stag or something, grrrrr. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

lol

buy 2 weeks worth of $1 (equivalent) ramen cups = profit. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Yea, I got the yeti too. :grin:

4 Likes