[ENDED] Steam Summer Sale 2023 (June 29th ~ July 13th)

The day is arriving, are your wallet ready ? :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings: :credit_card: :moneybag:

Don’t forget to craft badges to get Steam Summer Sale cards. You can also explore the discovery queue to get one per day.

Auto-craft all your badges the easy way:

Don’t forget to get the Daily Stickers!

There’s also a quiz. Doing so will reward you with an animated avatar.

Unlike past Steam Summer Sale events, the special profiles of the event are not free of charge, requiring 5k points each to be obtained.

Firefox_Screenshot_2023-07-02T12-51-07.166Z

10 Likes

All $0…

7 Likes

I see. In my case I have little to no interest in buying many games this time. I’ll get a few and wait for both AWA Vault and Humble Choice next month to get some games which may do interest me.

5 Likes

Okay, 15 minutes to go!

4 Likes

It started, go, go, go before the servers crash! :moneybag: :credit_card: :money_with_wings:

6 Likes

I got only a few games this time.

And the sticker:

8 Likes

Seems like they really buried stuff this time, I didn’t even notice anything about cards or stickers when I went to the store page.

8 Likes

Am thinking of:

But, probably only two games. Likely Tunic.

Oh, and i got a fish sticker.

7 Likes

There’s also a quiz. Doing so will reward you with an animated avatar.

Here’s what I got:

8 Likes

Ok that quiz certainly wasn’t easy to track down, so thanks for mentioning it. But I got the same demolisher result it seems.

5 Likes

@blomvik I also suggest getting Dead Cells and its DLCs. Probably one of the best, if not the best Metroidvania on Steam! :+1:

@Fraggles You’re welcome. :wink:
I also wouldn’t know about it if it wasn’t for the FreeGameFindings subreddit.

4 Likes

I got an ice cream cone…And I got the same Demolisher avatar.

Thanks for all the info @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

This is what was in my emails today. Guess I will be busy… :crazy_face:

6 Likes

i buy massive games on steam on first day …

4 Likes

@delenn13 You’re welcome. As to quote @Danacscott on this:

I also got notifications to all the games on my waitlist there. However I’ll wait for the Vault’s update today to see what games I can get.

@cacronia Yeah, I’ve seen you on my friends’ activity feed on Steam. Looks like you’ll be busy for the next months clearing that backlog, heh. :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

5 Likes

I guess your waitlist is humongous if you got 1960 deals XD. Maybe time to trim it down… But also in case you don’t have them set, on the IsThereAnyDeal site, you can go to Settings | Waitlist | Notifications

There you can set frequency and delay. I find 6 hour frequency and 1 hour delay cuts out a lot of redundancy in their emails.

6 Likes

I have almost 7,000 games on my WL…

Oh but…Where is the fun in that? :rofl:

7 Likes

lol XD

3 Likes

4 Likes

Has anyone else noticed how weirdly sexual the stickers are this time around?

3 Likes

Oh yeah, this one spins me right round, baby…

edit: weird auto mod prevents quoting a whole post now?

5 Likes