[ENDED] Steam Summer Sale 2023 (June 29th ~ July 13th)

Like a record baby…:joy:

Maybe not that one, but the one GeekInUndies posted is. There’s also a fire hydrant and an ice cream cone that are, out of the ones I’ve seen.

5 Likes

Got some more…

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Unlike past Steam Summer Sale events, the special profiles of the event are not free of charge, requiring 5k points each to be obtained.

Firefox_Screenshot_2023-07-02T12-51-07.166Z

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I also got a cooler!

2 Likes

And to finish my shopping on Steam Summer Sale…

(This one will be mostly for SFM)

3 Likes

I’m thinking about picking up the following. Anyone got thoughts on 'em?

• Dyson Sphere Program
  • Assetto Corsa (planning to use mods to free-roam traffic rich night cities etc)
  • Dread Delusion (looking for a complete Lunacid-kinda game)
  • ICARUS
  • Forever Skies

EDIT

I picked up a few games that caught my eye. I fell in love with Lunacid, but it’s not complete yet, so I sought out others. Dread Delusion is REALLY good so far.

Haven’t try the others yet, but… hopefully they are good! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ended up getting Cruelty Squad, Cassette Beasts and Tunic.
Might pick up Dead Cells later, but don’t know if i really need a difficult roughlite at the moment.

4 Likes

@Rhyagelle I suggest taking a look at the reviews on Steam and gameplays on Youtube to form a proper conclusion but IMO I think it looks a good selection, in special the first two and ICARUS.

@blomvik Nice. There’s a video from Civvie 11 about Cruelty Squad. He also reviews boomer shooters and other sorts of FPSes.

3 Likes

If you go ahead and get Assetto Corsa and those free-roam mods working before the sale is over, let me know how you liked it. That sounds like an interesting thing and I might get it myself.

4 Likes

Steam hates me lately. Error on everything except a purchase.

How did you guys get those stickers? The crab is cute!

4 Likes

You can claim the stickers by visiting any of the categories on the store page.

3 Likes

@Danacscott Check OP for the following link.

4 Likes

I decided to also pick up Icarus. I was gonna wait until next week, the day before the sale ends, but it’s whatever! I’ve been watching videos on Youtube for a few days now and it looks good. The constant updates are appealing, too!

I’m gonna start looking at how to do it tonight. I’ll let ya know how it works! :slight_smile:

EDIT

Okay, so…doesn’t take long at all to install mods. The content manager makes it easy. You just download and drag into the content manager and install. The trickier part is getting traffic mods and setting that up, but there are tons of videos for it at least. It definitely works, but I would advise against buying before considering control options. It’s really designed with a wheel in mind, like…a lot. It’s playable by keyboard, but it’s not the best setup. I believe there is controller support, though.

Shubauri Tokyo traffic modded at night with rain is really nice though. :star_struck: there’'s an in-feature that reads what’s open on your PC and displays on your dashboard. It was reading that I had Battle.Net open and was showing it like a currently playing song. There’s a mod though to put your music in game, and mods that can allow you to even watch youtube in your car in game. xD

6 Likes