[ENDED][PSA] SteelSeries Steam Giveaways

Grabbed Ghost n’ Goblins

7 Likes

A new giveaway started, go, go, go!

7 Likes

anyone else getting this dreaded page… i managed to snag GnG but i dont think i’ll b able to with the next 2… so much traffic
BEEP BEEP

5 Likes

First time I got in the ‘waiting room’. Not sure what to do, but, hope to snag Human Flat Flat today.

5 Likes

Well, I just got through the waiting room and it says “No keys remaining” - I wonder if they actually made them available or they couldn’t keep their own schedule again.

EDIT Ah, looks like they did go live after I opened the page and run out long before the orange deigned to let me go.

4 Likes

And now all gone… le sigh.

6 Likes

no i saw it it was within reach… but i made the mistake of going to the bathroom… came back n i was in the page but codes ran out… try like 20 mins b4 humans fall flat… ik if i get it its going on my giveaway

4 Likes

humans fall flat is in an hour from now so dont worry u still have a chance… well more like40 mins give or take

6 Likes

So wait… Human Fall Flat giveaway is in 40 minutes right? Or I missed it already?

5 Likes

I was 2 mins in for another one and still missed it, but okay! I will look out for it. Thanks., Oon

4 Likes

start your engine everyone load the pages n do what u must… listen to music or play your games but keep that page open n u;ll get a shot at winning a freaking game key… good luck to all… to WARRRRtenor

6 Likes

QUICK!

Hurry and get in line! I managed to get one. lol

6 Likes

Congrats! I’m still in the orange.
EDIT And it’s gone! According to twitter. So this time I spent 24 minutes in waiting room (still there) while the giveaway started and ended in 4 minutes. What an embarrassment that site is.

4 Likes

No keys remaining
Panic_001

6 Likes

oof no luck here… sory guys i tried snagging one for the giveaway… no dice
its fun cus u have to b good at being drunk not good at platforming to win

6 Likes

I saw the All Gone message the instant I was out of the waiting room. Phew. Ninjas.

Thanks @carvalho20ptc for the original post, but wow, was the timing on this giveaway series screwed up. O_O

7 Likes

Once again bots took over everything and snagged all the keys away, sigh. Steelseries giveaways really suck.

Anyway, at least some of you got keys.

7 Likes

I have a spare key for “Capcom Arcade Stadium:Ghosts 'n Goblins:eyes:

I’ll DM the first person who asks for it.

6 Likes

I tried for Human Fall Flat both times, nowhere near close. Fortunately I didn’t have to waste too much time trying, I suppose.

4 Likes

The feels. Guess people who were in the waiting room for ages got theirs first. shrug

4 Likes