[ENDED][PSA] SteelSeries Steam Giveaways

I’ll post this here so you can be ready when this happens and check the exact time of the giveaways. I hope this is useful for you.
Since SteelSeries is not a very trustable site it’s better to come prepared for these giveaways beforehand so the same thing won’t happen like it did with the Fury Unleashed giveaway, which went well as you’d expect.

This is an announcement for six Steam giveaways that will be happening tomorrow and the day after (May 27/28) on SteelSeries. Since you usually have to be on the giveaway page before it goes live, it is helpful to know the exact times in advance so you’re ready to go!

The six giveaways are for three separate Steam games/dlc in two rounds: Human: Fall Flat, Capcom Arcade Stadium: Ghosts 'n Goblins and Super Bomberman R Online - Premium Pack

The first round is tomorrow, on May 27, and a restock for all three will happen the day after on May 28. Key amounts are unknown, but there are usually at least a few thousand.

I’ve made an easy-to-read table with all the information:

Exact time Giveaway SteelSeries link Steam store page
May 27 10:00am PT (view in your own timezone) Capcom Arcade Stadium: Ghosts 'n Goblins (round 1) Giveaway Link
May 27 12:15pm PT (view in your own timezone) Human: Fall Flat (round 1) Giveaway Link
May 27 12:30pm PT (view in your own timezone) Super Bomberman R Online - Premium Pack (round 1) Giveaway Not yet available, game releases on May 27
May 28 9:30am PT (view in your own timezone) Capcom Arcade Stadium: Ghosts 'n Goblins (round 2) Giveaway Link
May 28 10:30am PT (view in your own timezone) Super Bomberman R Online - Premium Pack (round 2) Giveaway Not yet available, game releases on May 27
May 28 11:30am PT (view in your own timezone) Human: Fall Flat (round 2) Giveaway Link

Good luck on getting keys! Feel free to make new posts when the giveaways go live at the above times.

12 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc - Very nicely put-together post. :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Capcom Arcade Stadium: Ghosts 'n Goblin available now!

Reminder that the app is free:

https://206.81.1.216/t/steam-free-game-capcom-arcade-stadium/24205?u=carvalho20ptc

6 Likes

Just got my key.

5 Likes

Finally got mine after going through the dreaded waiting room.

5 Likes

Wow I got the key too! Crossed fingers we can get the next ones too guys :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I managed to grab a key for Ghosts 'n Goblins, at least. Hopefully tomorrow I can grab a key for Human Fall Flat. lol

4 Likes

Tried wrong page. I’ll give it another go. Yup Out of keys. Usual thing with these, hm.

5 Likes

Wow, I finally got one of these Steelseries giveaway keys! Usually I just stare at that weird loading screen for 30 minutes and by the time it loaded up, I was already too late

3 Likes

Yea, it is because bots are well known to abuse Steelseries’ giveaways. It sucks, really.

5 Likes

Well, this one says “No keys remaining”. I arrived right at the minute it started.

Note: The first one (Capcom Arcade Stadium: Ghosts 'n Goblins) did work, because I arrived 5 minutes before it started, and began in a waiting room.

So, WARNING to everyone, be sure you open the link BEFORE the starting time. :eyes: :zap:

7 Likes

Yes, there’s also no key remaining for me too. Bummer.

Also it’s strange that they haven’t tweeted anything at all.

5 Likes

These giveaways seem to be click bait by SteelSeries. 7 minutes and all keys gone. Too bad. I would have loved Human Fall Flat.

5 Likes

WEIRD. I just went to Super “Bomberman R Online Premium Pack” 8 minutes BEFORE it starts, but it did not take me to a waiting room. Instead it also says “No keys remaining”.

I just don’t understand. Unless those first 3 giveaways actually all started at the same time??

5 Likes

I know some people are waiting but the giveaway won’t start until SteelSeries tweets it out. Not a second before.

The giveaway has not started yet. It will start once SteelSeries tweets it out on their Twitter page

https://twitter.com/SteelSeries

4 Likes

Well, for me the keys were all gone BEFORE it started, LOL.

5 Likes

Keys are not gone guys! The giveaway didn’t start yet! So there is hope still lol

6 Likes

the Bomberman GA just ended

5 Likes

Most recent Tweet is the 25th, so this is all a bit weird?

5 Likes

Just got “Bomberman” key.

“Human: Fall Flat” still no good, even though it was supposed to start before Bomberman.

4 Likes