[ENDED][PSA] SteelSeries Steam Giveaways

Wtf The bomberman one ended literally in less than one minute (Unless it started before)

5 Likes

That one just got “started” according to Twitter.

5 Likes

It didn’t give me time to get it :frowning:

5 Likes

Bomberman went fast. 1 minutes and it is done.

Either that or the admins shut it down early. They also didn’t activate the humans fall flat giveaway.

bruh Super Bomberman R Online Premium Pack DLC keys were out in like 1minute !!! WTF !!!

Yeah, those bots are on fire today! :sweat:

5 Likes

I was able to grab a key but looking into it I most likely wont play. Any of you who werent able to grab the key actually interested in playing and want this DLC? let me know

5 Likes

Human fall flat, go go go go go go!

Got the key!

5 Likes

gogogoogogog

Edit: Grabbed

5 Likes

And all the keys are gone! Stay tuned for more keys tomorrow!

5 Likes

Yeah, they’re trolling us. 2 mins in and no keys. I’m calling Click Bait.

5 Likes

It was worth waiting for a whole hour on the Human Fall Flat page after the Bomberman giveaway while refreshing the page. Let this be a tip next time they give keys like this.

But yeah, Steelseries giveaways suck. When all their keys aren’t claimed by bots they re-schedule everything for no reason at all. :-1:

6 Likes

I was too late dang

5 Likes

Yup. Keys reported gone, long before that tweet came up.

5 Likes

Two of our chrono pals got “Human: Fall Flat”. Thank goodness someone did. Congrats!

According to their time-stamps, that offer must have been delayed 75 minutes. At that time I was doing a curbside pickup of our dinner from a local restaurant, though even if I were home I doubt I would have been “lucky” enough (or even willing) to have reloaded the web page often enough to get in the 3 minute window that the keys lasted.

It’s interesting that among the 3 games, the best game was the only one that was not close to it’s original schedule time. Very suspicious.

6 Likes

All 3 games are scheduled to a round-2 giveaway again tomorrow. Hopefully they will start at their scheduled time, and we’ll be able to get into the “waiting room” 5 minutes before the start of whichever game we missed today.

7 Likes

Yeah, let’s hope so. I don’t want to stay for a whole hour refreshing pages ever again. :-1:

5 Likes

Agree with all. I’m happy 2 of our chronies got Human Fall Flat. I really want it too! It’s never in just the right bundle.

7 Likes

I’m glad I got the keys I wanted but I wish you could get them too, which’s why I posted it so you could prepare to get them all. But SteelSeries decided to repeat that stupidity from the Fury Unleashed giveaway. :-1:
Despite this I’m also glad that at least some of you got the keys you needed. I hope those who didn’t get all they want tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Thanks, I got Bomberman and Capcom Arcade Stadium. Nice little chart you made. Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I already had human Fall Flat but I will try for an extra key to giveaway.

5 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

8 Likes

Hmm, now we know where some of those bots went. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, the giveaway will start in 24 minutes today so be ready to stay stationed on those pages and refresh them until your hands get numb.

5 Likes