[Ended] It's PAYBACK time baby! đŸ’« (Enki's Lazy Giveaway)

I think not, since they all start with W obviouly you’ll be a Winner.

Or something to do with Wumbo

3 Likes

Interested in Westerado: Double Barreled, Her story and 80 days. Thank you :smiley: What really makes me happy is when I cook something new for my mom and she really likes the food.

2 Likes

Pizza, Pizza makes me happy. Especially if it’s on a plate right in front of me. Besides that, i like the “IDGAF” look on my dog’s face when i find her hiding my shoe or socks.

Games that look fun:

• Westerado: Double Barreled
  • Duck Game
  • Glittermiten Grove

(thx for hosting this GA)

2 Likes

Brings me a smile reading all the comments. I just hope I’ll have enough likes to give these days. :scream_cat:

@Madway I know that feel bro.

@ZeeX Ayy, busted! I’ve been looking at Rain World since last year, so that one belongs in my library, fite me 1v1 irl. That’s is indeed a nice song, but I hate that Reaper bastard! haha

3 Likes

Hurrah for Enki, you old Sumerian god!

I’d sincerely take on the altar this one and only link:

Made real by the one and only Ulver, titans of a world still to come!

Ah, for what concerns the game: Her Story or Worms Clan Wars would be gggggreat, thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Westerado, Worms Clan wars, and Duck Game

Something that makes me happy is playing games with friends, nothing better than doing a dark souls play through with someone :smiley:

2 Likes

Völgarr the Viking
Rise & Shine
Glittermitten Grove

Thank you for your very generous offer :smile: .
What makes me happy? At the moment I can’t be more happy about how great the new Twin Peaks season is.
I was really afraid the continuation wouldn’t hold up to my expectations, but in the end they are far exceeded (It’s far more like his movies and it feels like he has no restrictions from the network at all :slight_smile: , pure Lynch) 
 so party time :slight_smile: :fireworks: :tada:

2 Likes

1)Duck game
2)Worms Clan Wars
3)Westerado: Double Barreled
I like one girl from my school she so cutie always happy to see her

2 Likes

Duck game, worms clan wars, 80 days. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Internet cats :smile_cat::

2 Likes

thanks for the generous giveaway! :slight_smile: you got a lot of interesting games on that list, really hard to choose for me, but my top 3 would be:

1. Duck Game
  2. Headlander
  3. 80 Days

what makes me happy? delicious food from all over the world and my little cat :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. Duck Game
  2. Rise & Shine
  3. Her Story

What I love?
The internet.
When I was young I didn’t care much about the things other people liked, I had a DS and a PC and with that I just got into the craziest things without anyone else understanding me for years, I was actually kind of lonely on things like school because nobody cared about what I did, but then I was introduced to the internet.
I met people that liked games, I lost and made some good friendships over the years, but the thing I love the most about the internet now is just that I always have something to come back to, that feeling of safety is what makes me feel comfortable in life, it’s a feeling that makes you feel like you will always have someone to back you up, and that is something that nothing else gives you at times.

3 Likes

I would like any one of the following:
Völgarr the Viking
Westerado: Double Barreled
Worms Clan Wars

What makes me happy is the unexpected Cena meme. It gets me every time, no matter how often I see it

2 Likes
  1. Worms Clan Wars
  2. Duck Game
  3. Volgarr the Viking
    The one thing I love is finding something new like reading books and scientific articles. It is all about knowledge :mortar_board:
2 Likes

1: Duck Game
2: Wasted
3: Westerado: Double Barreled

I Really like weird dances bein put under even weirder music, enjoy!

2 Likes

I like :clapper: movies :performing_arts: of many kinds the old ones the bad ones. Films make me loose day’s worries and it goes well with food :pizza: :hamburger: (don’t think I am fat) It is relaxing fun . Thing that many miss out :movie_camera: 1 Glittermitten Grove 2 Westerado: Double Barreled 3 Duck Game

2 Likes

Really-really-REALLY interested in Her Story and Small Radios Big Televisions
(if it wasn’t for those two i wouldn’t even enter, really)

What makes me happy? Cool music and funny memes, of course. And people whom I can tell my stupid life stories to and they would mind even listening to me or whom I can play games with. And also listening to someone else’s life stories and helping others in need. As a person who spends most of their time doing stuff locked in their room because they have more studies than friends, I’m happy whenever I’m communicating with others. Especially in such great communities like Chrono. Chrono guys, you’re the bestest.

Also thank you for the giveaway and congrats on getting the “Regular” badge :sparkles:

2 Likes

I would like:

Westerado: Double Barreled
Headlander
Small Radios Big Television

I like learning new things, all me a nerd, but I find it really cool when I learn an unexpected fact like:Lobsters don’t age.

2 Likes

While more then one game look interesting, should I have any or all of them, it’d probably only be Worms that I would play for any real amount of time. So taking that into consideration, I will only apply for:

Worms Clan Wars

1 Like

@ilchinoz You know too much, I must put an end to your knowledge and extinguish your existence! Also, nice song, thanks for sharing!

@hellstakeover Interesting, I have similar feelings too. We’re bound to it nowadays. :wink:

@HeartThong

Are you sure about that?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/071/330/b01.gif

@Riouz

@heywhataboutme Ditto. Thank you! :3

@DemonNinja Say whaaaaaaaaat? Why are we not funding this? Lobsters are the key to immortality!

5 Likes

@Enki The juxtaposition only makes it funnier.

2 Likes