(Ended) Gnuffi's Extravaganza Bonanza šŸŽ, spring cleaning giveaway, round 1 [ALL WINNERS NOTIFIED, CHECK YOUR PMs!]

Of course you were saving thatā€¦

sadfdff

8 Likes

I understand why I said that, but I donā€™t know what made you say that now.

9 Likes

It-itā€™s so powerful. I-i canā€™t resist. I KNOW DEY WEY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6 Likes

Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
Broken Sword Trilogy
Dex

:thinking: As for some musicā€¦

I feel like I put a good mix of some of my favorite music in there

10 Likes

If you canā€™t understand it without an explanation, you canā€™t understand it with an explanation.

gsdfsda

8 Likes

Nice giveaway, Gnomie. Thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hereā€™s some musicā€¦Oprah, Black Eyed Peas and Chicago doing a flash mob. IIRC they worked for 2 weeks to pull this off.You can google it; they have videos on how they did thisā€¦Watch the girl up front in blue.:eyes::eye::eye:

11 Likes

Never seen something more beautiful

8 Likes

Thanks! So many great games Gnuffi! A lot of games I havenā€™t heard of too.

1. Dungeons 2
  2. Zenith
  3. Stories: The Path of Destinies
  4. Rebel Galaxy
  5. Dead Age
  6. The Little Acre
  7. Tharsis

I will not miss an opportunity to put that last video. Iā€™ll be listening to everyoneā€™s other videos while online in the meantime.

Edit: Wow. You guys like very different music. I started scrolling down and its different all right. Well, I put fast paced music because thatā€™s what I listen to while cleaning to get hyped. So I didnā€™t put calm music. I guess enjoy it anyway.

12 Likes

First off, thank you for doing this, Gnuffi! :smile:
Hereā€™s my little selection from your list:

1. Action Henk
  2. Tharsis
  3. Aurion
  4. The Little Acre
  5. Zombiw Driver HD
  6. Marooners
  7. Broken Sword Trilogy

The top 3 are games Iā€™d really love to try, especially number 1, with the other 4 mostly being there because I donā€™t want or already own most of the others on offer :sweat_smile:

I actually came to the community tab to talk about music anyways, so I gladly tell you about the stuff thatā€™s been enchanting me lately: Tupperware Remix Party , or TWRP

Hereā€™s their album Together Through Time which Iā€™m listening to all the time lately.

I donā€™t know if this is cheating, but hereā€™s the official music video for one of the songs on the album.

They also play a lot with legendary Ninja Sex Party providing their insturments for NSPā€™s recent albums. And NSP singer Danny has collabbed with TWRP in the past, bringing us these two gems:

That was it with my recommendations, I hope they find your love as much as they found mine. Have a nice evening, Gnuffi and everyone else. :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Iā€™d like to join

But iā€™ve only three games iā€™d like shrug

1. Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
  2. Stories: The Path of Destinies [ā€¦]
  3. Deponia complete journey

Hmmā€¦ .Surprisingly Iā€™m really addicted to this song lately, donā€™t ask me why XD

Thatā€™s a song

But hereā€™s a second one :blush:

and a third one which is like cat mint for me ;3

I maybe Iā€™m a lil crazy. But Iā€™m definitely a Lulu main :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and I have a loooooooot more songs^^

Good night<3 I hope my lil purple butterfly buddy helps ya

9 Likes

@all :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: so, many, tunes :hugs:
thank you all so far for your wonderful contributions to my discovery queue and playlist, some real beautes among these suggestions, and plenty iā€™ve never heard of :+1:

i canā€™t really commit to a ā€œgenreā€, games are way too varied even within more fixed frames of reference. So i just look at a game and if it seems like itā€™s something for me i go for it -and i always use a key almost immediately if i ā€œthinkā€ itā€™s something i might end up playing ā€œsome dayā€(even if i never do :disappointed:). But there are definitely ā€œwholeā€ genres iā€™m less into and much less inclined ā€œto even look atā€, Sport/Racing, Fighting, and to some extent even classic JRPG format(donā€™t tell anyone but i just couldnā€™t enjoy/get into Final Fantasy VII, IX etc :wink:)

iā€™ll make it fit :smile: PS. Allman Brown - Moonlight, dang :hushed:, that was a wonderful song to take a pause with :hugs:

he did :wink:, i quickly had a thought that people might post 3mile long replies with 50 listed yt vids :joy:, but itā€™s alright regardless, getting a bunch of awesome stuff to tryout anyway :man_shrugging:

dang it! :confounded: foiled againā€¦ :triumph:

:+1:

arrgh :flushed: the sloth found me out, ruuun, every alt for themselves! :scream:

ghost%20hug

:smirk: ā€¦ havenā€™t decided yet, maayybeā€¦ probably :smile:

never hurts to hear again :slightly_smiling_face:

:shushing_face: shh, donā€™t tell anyone, but so am i :blush:

no worries :slightly_smiling_face: -itā€™s a lot of sneezingā€¦ :smile:

:hugs:

15 Likes
  1. Shadowblade: Reload
  2. Dungeons 2
  3. Zenith
  4. Rebel Galaxy
  5. Shelter 2
  6. Worms
  7. Dex

I love Duke Nukem and this theme is awesome! :grin: This version of the theme is much better than what was actually in Duke Nukem Forever. And ALWAYS bet on Duke!

9 Likes

Forgot to say Thank You for the Giveaway @Gnuffi! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Cheeks

8 Likes

Thanks Alot :slight_smile: it always nice to recycle (giveaway) rather then throw away.

1:Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
2:Tharsis

As for some music here is some nice asian music

those super quick likes after 30secs of posting xD

10 Likes

Ahhhhā€¦ today is the day i win :blush:

10 Likes

Avast! Another stash of hidden loot in sight!

Iā€™d like to wager a pretty penny for the following:

1. Shadow Blade: Reload
  2. Kill the Bad Guy
  3. Savage Lands
  4. Zombie Driver HD
  5. Dungeons 2
  6. Worms (1995)
  7. Rebel Galaxy

Speaking of ā€œspoilsā€ and unwanted treasure ā€¦ I though this would be appropriate:

Nostalgia Trip Down the Caribbean ā€¦ Drink Up Mā€™Hearties, Yo Ho!

I have been listening to this lately as I reminisce about another casualty of Disneyā€™s regrettable gaming-related decisions :cry: ā€¦

7 Likes

Closed for entries
-commencing draw and other randomizing ā€œstuffzā€ :blush:

15 Likes

Damn, I missed this one ;]

Hope you will enjoy this art piece though and thanks for doing so much for the community like always :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

TYVM Mr Gnuffi!
Kudos for putting up a giveaway.
I should surely repay the favour some time :grin:
God bless ya!
:peace_symbol:

9 Likes