(Ended) Gnuffi's Extravaganza Bonanza šŸŽ, spring cleaning giveaway, round 1 [ALL WINNERS NOTIFIED, CHECK YOUR PMs!]

Music makes me jiggle, and I love to jiggle :sunglasses:

MOST
1 - Dex
2 - Shelter 2
3 - Shadow Blade: Reload
Least

I hope someone listens to these. iā€™ll try to listen to yours. Music has been a huge part of my life and hearing new sounds is always fun.

Good luck

let me clap them cheeks :grin:

9 Likes

I am laughing at this Spring clean giveawayā€¦Because I cleaned my shower then jumped online and saw this Giveawayā€¦I sprayed a cleanzer around shower walls, worked it in with a scratchey pad. Waited half hour went back to padding rubbing walls and floor againā€¦ Tried to dump rinse water from a bucket, found out spray bottle of water worked better to rinseā€¦Everyone have a good clean day.

1. Broken sword trilogy
  2. Deponia
  3. Aurion: legacy of the kori-odan
    4.Rebel galaxy
  4. Tharsis
  5. Zenith
10 Likes

Such a lonely dayā€¦

I would like to enter for

1. Dex
  2. Broken Sword Trilogy
  3. Shadow Blade: Reload
  4. Tharsis

Thanks for the Giveaway and for some new music. Though most of it is horrible, there are some titles I like and did not know.

12 Likes

Lots of options. I actually really like this giveaway. Mostly because of the music part. I love sharing classic music with people. Classic music is the best. I listen to music going back to the 40ā€™s. I noticed it says round 1, re you going to have usgrab a song for each round? Iā€™ve got plenty more Sinatra to share.

1. Shadow Blade: Reload
  2. Savage Lands
  3. Worms (1995)
  4. Shelter 2
  5. Broken Sword Trilogy
  6. Monster Slayers
  7. Kill the Bad Guy

Hereā€™s one of my most favorite songs ever.

11 Likes

Seeing that whitesnake song reminded me of:

Oh and hereā€™s Guileā€™s Theme, cuz it goes with everything:

Gotta have some TSFH here: (you have probably heard this before!)

Just my Two Cents:

And lastly, Have a Nice Day:

Oh and btw, not entering the giveaway :wink:

11 Likes

This is way more fun than Bundlefest.

10 Likes

@Gnuffi, thank you kindly for hosting this giveaway. SOO00oo, who doesnā€™t want to have their ā€œbig giant robotsā€ with a side of Judeo-Christian apocrypha and psychological existentialismā€¦ I guess I just have a soft spot for kabbalistic deconstructed mecha anime. In my head for nearly two decades, Beethovenā€™s Symphony No. 9 (a.k.a. Ā¹Ode to Joy) was always synonymous with Neon Genesis Evangelion. Every time I heard that song I would remember scenes of when the final angel appeared, was defeated, and Instrumentality, i.e. the Rapture, began.

Oddly enough they were so intrinsically intertwined that the musical ā€œconnectionā€ went both ways, even superseding Evaā€™s opening theme song A Cruel Angelā€™s Thesis whenever I thought of the anime. To a lesser degree the closing credits song, In Other Words (a.k.a. Ā²Fly Me to the Moon) triggered the same response too. This is relevant 'cause I am normally not an optimistic person, but I have high hopes for the Netflix ā€œremasterā€ that is going to be released soon. Ā³*I swear that I havenā€™t gone full weebā€¦ yet.

Ā¹ Maybe this Ode to Joy is more your speed.
Ā² I actually like this version of Fly Me to the Moon better, NO PEDO.
Ā³* Ok, I dunno, maybe I haveā€¦
*Sankarea and Princess Resurrection, respectively.
ā€¦and now for something completely different.
Zef-initely canā€™t forget this one and these, from a previous postā€¦

1. Broken Sword Trilogy
  2. Gray Matter
  3. Kill The Bad Guy
  4. The Little Acre
  5. Tharsis
  6. Zenith

Edit: @BlivetWidgetā€™s selection Rusko - Woo Boost, totally made me think of this guilty pleasure;

BTW @coralinecastell, footnote Ā¹ features Muppets and a wee bit oā€™ :fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

spring cleanign to some spring hoarding to othersā€¦

id like to enter for these games:

1. Deponia: The Complete Journey
  2. Tharsis
  3. Dex
  4. Zombie Driver HD
  5. Shadow Blade: Reload

tnx and gl all

heres something to listen for ya:

11 Likes

The games Iā€™d like to enter for are:

1. Monster Slayers
  2. Tharsis
  3. Kill the Bad Guy
  4. Zenith
  5. Broken Sword Trilogy
  6. Rebel Galaxy
  7. Dungeons 2

Time for some old tracker music:

8 Likes

Just put me down for:

1. Worms

=).

For anyone who doesnā€™t have them, I heartily recommend Dex, Rebel Galaxy, and Tharsis. If youā€™re considering them and have any questions, just ask.

And now letā€™s all enjoy a little weirdness:

8 Likes
  1. Zenith
  2. Dex
  3. Deponia: Complete Journey
  4. Stories: The Paths of Destinies
  5. Deep dungeons of DOOM
  6. Worms
  7. Rebel Galaxy

Hey there @Gnuffi! Howā€™s the shock therapy going? Ah, I see, so they got you playing an actual ELECTRIC guitar now. Sick, I want one. :guitar:

However seeing that you are actually doing some spring cleaning for a change, Iā€™ll decide to grab a game for myself and see how that goes. :sun_with_face:

Speaking of music, I got a good list here, and while some may be silly, you always need a good laugh! :laughing:

(EDIT: ^-For some reason this video cannot be viewed on here, it is hilarious and does have musicā€¦ partially. Same thing with the one below. It still works on Youtube and Iā€™d advise to watch it there.) :rofl:

12 Likes

Iā€™m here for the music :+1:

10 Likes

Good old Whitesnake. Love that band.

Iā€™d like to enter for

1. Kill the Bad guy

2. Stories: the Path of Destinies

3. Broken Sword Trilogy

4. The Little Acre

5. Deponia

As for music, I highly recommend this guy on youtube. He does some fantastic covers of a bunch of different songs, as well as does tutorials on how to play some of them.

10 Likes

I woild like to enter for:

1. Shadow Blade: Reload

2. Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan

3. Dead Age

4. Monster Slayers

5. Deep Dungeons of Doom

6. Action Henk

7. Zombie Driver HD

Thanks for the giveaway
The music from FF always cheer me up

And when I want to rock I listen to this

Thanks for the giveaway!!!

8 Likes

Songs for cleaning :thinking: I canā€™t leave it at just one song, hope you donā€™t mind :sweat_smile:

Oh man thereā€™s too many, I have to stop :see_no_evil:

Iā€™d like to go for:

1. Stories: The Path of Destinies
  2. Worms (1995) (nice childhood memories :))
  3. Dead Age
  4. Dex

And TYVM dude for the chance! Hope you enjoy the undusting of yer old games :slight_smile:
:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

create give ewey, enter give ewey. The prophecy is true.

7 Likes

If thereā€™s two things that Iā€™ve learned in this world itā€™s that Prophecies always come true and to Never Trust a Dude in a Tunic.

7 Likes

NOT ENTERING

Great giveaway! Just wanted to share one of my favorite artists whoā€™s renditions of video game music is so fantastic. This one here is my all time favorite track. Itā€™s so FeelsGoodMan

9 Likes

I see, slowly but surely that game has been corrupting you. You need to keep these thoughts EWEY from you.
For if you donā€™t, Iā€™m afraid you will be searching for e-wey for all your lifeā€¦ :footprints:

ā€¦Love dead memes

5 Likes

Hello magical gnome, it s me, your alternate
Please i would like to fill an application to win one of your humble gifts:
I would like to enter for:

1. DEX
    2.Worms
    3.Aurion: Legacy
    4.Shadow Blade
    5.Rebel Galaxies

Thank you!

It s a sad song i believe, yet it moves something deep inside of me each time i hear it

7 Likes