Does Australia Exist?

He was CENSORED and I think it just goes to show that REDACTED because CENSORED

See my crackpot theory was untouched because it clearly is wrong, but Pete’s masterful analysis and truthful disclosure of the REDACTED must have struck a nerve with REDACTED because they really took a black thick-tip sharpie to his post.

EDIT: And they are really good, beacause they even managed to censor the edit notes!! These REDACTED are pro’s!

Oh no they got me too!

5 Likes

red5 must have mod powers and therefore can hide the edits, but they must be a supermoderator because I can’t modify the post again. Man the powers of red5 are super scary. Watch out flat earthers, you are getting to close and they will come for you next!

5 Likes

Those censor blocks fail ███████ in the dark theme. Step your ██████ up.

While I have observed the roundness of the Earth with my own eyes (though I’m willing to concede those instances could’ve been hoaxes or optical illusions), I don’t think Australia is real because everyone I’ve known who went there came back looking like they’d been in a government torture facility the entire time: “sunburnt” (probably chemical burns!), “hungover” (from truth serum, maybe!), and sharing stories of creatures that can only be explained as hallucinations brought on by the aforementioned truth serum.

6 Likes

Do you think red5cares about the dark theme? they just want to cover up the information as quickly as possible

7 Likes

Not sure why but that censoring looks like a keyboard to me.

6 Likes

THERE TAKING OVER EVERYBODY RUUUUU- :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

I’ve had this Australian acting gig for over 30 years now, I gotta get my agent to book me something else

6 Likes

Instead of arguing, you can just send a camera with some ballons into the atmosphere to check that :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes