Does Australia Exist?

A large continent filled with giant rodents and spiders? I dunno, seems a little fishy to me…

8 Likes

First of all, let’s start with the Australia anthem.

Then, yes, this have a few years as far I’m concerned, or at least it was a joke years ago. Not sure how serious these people are.

PD: I have met people, some close to mine who were in Australia as well as people born there, and I can confirm it’s all a hoax. Lizard people was a lie to cover the ugly truth: giant spiders overlords in our goverment.

8 Likes

wow… now Austria doesn’t exist either? just because our nation is easily confused with a fictional country of similar name? :anguished: but you are right with one thing, there are no kangaroos here :joy: except in Zoos

8 Likes

Australia couldn’t exist. Clearly Eurasia can exist because the Bering Strait is pretty small, we can get power and internet across it. How do you think power and internet would get across the entire Pacific?

Should be obvious, ffs

9 Likes

Do you know this?

15 Likes

Remember when flat earthers kept to themselves and never pushed their beliefs onto anyone?

nah me neither.

6 Likes

The flat earth society role model.

I don’t know about you guys but I would love to meet this guy :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I know this is a highly controversial thing to say, but IMMA SAY IT ANYWAYS, FITE ME:

I adore Elon Musk’s sense of humor. Seriously his Twitter is my fountain of youth and it makes me smile.

Why would you do this to meeee now I’ll have this stuck in my head for the next billion hours.

Btw, yeah. Australia does not exist. Oh, and Brazil is one big jungle. @Enki and I actually visit the forums through machines made out of coconuts and we funnel our internet by using monkey poop to power our own power plant made out of Amazonian bird brains while half naked native women dance around us.

You guys should know that by now, tbh.

8 Likes

No idea what you’re talking about since you don’t exist

8 Likes

Dafuq you say about me country ya carnts?

20130805-132252

9 Likes

I wonder when I’m going to get paid by NASA. :thinking:

8 Likes

I’ve made my mistakes,
Got nowhere to run.
The night goes on as Australia’s fading away.

6 Likes

lol

This just reminded me of a hoax, popular around here during the '70s. People who wished to visit California would pay a so called tour operator, just to end up in this place in Tuscany, right after a brief bus ride. There’s a nice beach, tho…

8 Likes

… a disk, you say.

Think about it.

7 Likes

Sorry I didn’t reply earlier @YQMaoski , I have been doing… stuff. Look I am not really meant to say anything, but you guys are cool so I will let you know the truth is Australia red2red for the red3and kangaroos redred2. Its is usedred4 along with red5. I am
red6.

Wow It’s so good to be able to get this off my chest and tell people other than red5 and red5. I hope that anwers your question well enough.

17 Likes

You got me here i am just an actor.

6 Likes

wait…you guys thought Australia was on earth? HAHAHAMWHHAHAhaha

7 Likes

To be quite honest, this should be the australian national anthem if in fact australia would be real.

7 Likes

I agree with @harith, Australia (and New Zealand) is just a big hoax perpetuated by Hollywood… Like the moon landing or the Kennedy Assassination. There are many red flags to the mainstream media’s stories about this fictional land, and I have marked a few using exclamation marks below:

Unlike harith, I have visited New Zealand and Australia, and the plane ride was over 13 hours (!?) long. At the rate of jet fuel consumption, that is enough fuel to go anywhere on the flat earth disk almost twice over! Once we landed we were informed that time had gone backwards(!!!) And it was still the same day we took off. The landscape was picturesque and there were sheep and strange animals everywhere. The people were friendly, even though they are apparently all descended from convicts (!!! seriously go into a prison, nobody is nice there think that can just “evolve”? OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE!)

In summary: Hollywood used a genetic experimentation base in the pacific that experienced a catastrophic outbreak following the staging of the Nuclear Bomb Detonation. This base was terraformed using lizard people tech in order to film the movie: ‘The Lord of the Rings’ using the deformed native populace of the island (hence why some of the actors are wearing sneakers), and then parachuted actors into the island to film the movie. In order to cover up the action, they claimed this island was the non-existent country ‘Australia’ (which sounds mysteriously like Atlantis) which the U.S’s close ally Great Brittan was convinced through diplomatic arrangements with the Kennedys to establish as a long existing colony where prisoners were sent, and had mysteriously been absent from the world stage ever-since.

After the final Lord of the Rings Film, bombs were detonated to destroy all of disfigured populace, and the actors were left behind to populate the island.

5 Likes

@PeteMcc, I am not totally ignoring you, but this one has gone over my head… I can only stare at it so long for now… will come back to it later…

2 Likes