Does anyone know what game I'm remembering?

Yeah absolutely! Heck we can just make it a general thread haha. The more who see this the more likely it is I’ll be able to find out what game this is. I was reading some lists and saw some stuff like Resident Evil I’ll let you know if I find what you’re looking for.

4 Likes

The closest game I could find that is similar to RE is Galerians but I’m sure their are more.

4 Likes

Are you sure it was a PS1 game? There aren’t that vast a range of third person pseudo open-world options…

Driver?
In Cold Blood?

4 Likes

GoldenEye 64 …? Nintendo tho but meeh gonna throw it here anyway…lol

4 Likes

Nah not that. Must be one of those early 2000s survival horror games with shifting camera.

4 Likes

What about Yakuza It somehow similar to your description… @CreatureFeet but released 2005

Gameplay

4 Likes

Easy… Alone in the dark 4 : The new Nightmare

It’s still good game for what it was and I kinda preferred it over Resident Evil games ;]

7 Likes

I used to play it a lot yet never crossed my mind till you mentioned it… Slowly Claping

5 Likes

Bingo! This one indeed!

5 Likes

BRUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

8 Likes

Probably a long shot, but just in case you’re having mixed memory

Kinda like Driver, but you played as police chasing down villains.

5 Likes

Or is in fact a PS2 game

7 Likes

I suppose I could be wrong but I didn’t have many early game systems at that age. Also ps1 was the only system were the I bought clusters of games at a steep discount from a rental store or from GameStop.

3 Likes

A fantastic game no doubt!

3 Likes

It doesn’t seem familiar at all in regards to my memories but the execution is similar and I’d say much more polished than the game I’m thinking of.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s it unless you can get out of the car and not do your job haha

4 Likes

Not this one but I do have great memories with that game!

5 Likes

Keep it going, everyone.:+1: I have faith in you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

What about the ps2 game The Getaway? It had car driving and on foot gunplay.

5 Likes

Cracked version of gta vice city?

4 Likes