Crazy News Stories

I laughed at the comparison to eating too many MREs.

3 Likes

Holy crap, I was joking but it looks like they really did:

3 Likes
6 Likes

Plane crash. Followed up by train. That man has nine lives.

3 Likes

Only 7 now, at most.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Dude. They caught the Pokemon! Robbers are dime a dozen, but pokemon are rare. Priorities.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I wonder, how much does a raging dumpster fire actually go for?

4 Likes

According to this article $68.7 Billion

Personally I’m happy about this and optimistic that it will turn out for the best. With Phil Spencer at the helm for MS they’re a genuinely gamer first company. Activision Blizzard stands a lot to learn from them. Plus I like the idea of having Activision Blizzard games on game pass.

5 Likes

Not particularly happy with everything coalescing into ever larger and more powerful companies though. We really do not need Microsoft or EA becoming the Disney of gaming. Just a matter of time before Disney becomes the Disney of gaming though. They’re going to monopolize all entertainment production and distribution before we know it.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, China will buy Disney

3 Likes

bought*

3 Likes

Monopolies are the unfortunate but inevitable outcome of unregulated capitalism and, in theory, what the aspects of regulated capitalism such as antitrust laws are supposed to prevent.

3 Likes

If I was Microsoft I would be looking to get EA and Ubisoft next.
devil

3 Likes

That would not improve the buggy stuff any. T_T

3 Likes

We’re going to end up with only 4 or 5 companies owning everything. Late stage capitalism. Don’tcha just love it?!

3 Likes

Megacorps cyber-future here we come.

2 Likes

2 Likes

.https://www.nerfnow.com/

5 Likes