Crazy News Stories

All I’m saying is you should reverse the order of those two actions next time. At work and have no time to research? Then you shouldn’t have time to repost, either. Wait 'til you’re at home, then research, THEN post; it’s not that hard.

1 Like

Oh, come off it.

Such a trivial matter to blow up about, just leave it.

1 Like

The spread of misinformation is a major factor that almost caused the United States (where I live) to slide into fascism, and even though that thankfully didn’t happen, we’re still dealing with its aftereffects, so forgive me if I don’t see the matter as being as trivial as you do.

2 Likes

meanwhile Twitterfiles currently showing the world who the True Fascists are

#TrumpWasRightAboutEverything

1 Like

Here dude, some real crazy news, checked and researched and validated and everything

How bout you do something about that?

Boo fucking hoo, cry me a river about how your country almost fell to fascism though it has forcefully imposed it on tens of other countries, with probably millions of victims as a result.

4 Likes

Here we go
giphy

4 Likes

Sounds to me like you have a bit of a personal problem with putting too much stock into what you read and hear, maybe if you practiced more skepticism and read things with just a slightly more critical eye you probably wouldn’t require someone else to curate the news for you.

1 Like

And here i thought drama never really happen around these parts anymore, ever since thee end of the old times, during the era of the great coin.

3 Likes

I am glad it didn’t happen in your country and that you’re all safe, but the fact is that I still live in a country where it did happen (quite recently, again, having happened quite a few times before) (and just talking about it could be enough to be arrested, tortured, and found dead and naked in a ditch, just do some “research” about a poor student that will remain unnamed but came from ‘the boot of Europe’ and I’m not actually naming anything by its name because doing so could literally lead to that same outcome) and a major reason for that is because of the support that your government provides, doing that for your good, and they are still doing it and will keep doing it. You can ask this guy about it if you want.

but who cares about just one other dead Arab, right? It’s not like 1 more dead Arab, or African, or South American would matter in the slightest. It’s just another statistic.

It’s not a real person like the people in your dear country who “almost” once “almost” experienced 1/1000 of what your country has been doing (or facilitating or empowering others to do) to others for over 100 years now.

meanwhile

business as usual, happy happy, joy joy

3 Likes

yet

2 Likes

@M00 added a disclaimer. He did his part. This is a gaming site not a legit news site.

End of discussion for everyone!!! Let it go!

I don’t want to hear anymore about this.

5 Likes

Thanks @delenn13. It’s sad to see my friends fight like that but it’s a reminder that life is not always a sea of roses.

Anyway, here’s the Weird News section from Sky News which I hope to change the mood a bit.

3 Likes

Here’s a fun one. I made it a “gift” so anyone can read it…

https://wapo.st/3FGq7ab

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

The dance article was good. Why not dance to celebrate. Purr. There is a lot of not nice speech in sports to this day which is sad. Grr.

Feel bad for the poor fish that were in that aquarium. Scary for them and the hurt humans.

3 Likes

It’s even more sad for the poor fish considering they were only able to save 2%(or 30) of said fishes, but on the bright side it seems only 2 people got semi hurt it seems.

3 Likes

Monkey see, monkey do.

3 Likes

As always, gotta copy whatever happens in USA.

2 Likes

We have pretty much same bullshit over here as well so if anything is really universal … it is human stupidity.

2 Likes