Coupon, Coupons, Come Dump or Claim Some Coupons

50% Tower 57 - It ends next friday! 18/5/2018

@YQMaoski @Enki @Shalandir ?¿

60% - Solstice Chronicles: MIA. 25/5/2018

Not aplicable to other discounts. @delenn13 @Shalandir

33% Shoppe Keep 2 - 17/5/2018

Hit me up if you want something ^^

5 Likes

Just received 60% off Solstice Chronicles MIA as well if anyone is interested (exp May 25, 2018 at 2 AM Eastern Time)

Still have the 66% off Ashes of the Singularity (expiring in about 24 hrs from now)

I have too many things lined up right now to play, so will not be picking up either of these…

3 Likes

Aye, I’ve got one coupon too.

@Rilover Thank you, it’s not on my priority so I’ll pass for now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks but I got the same coupon…

5 Likes

I got the “Solstice Chronicles” coupon too. I’ve always wished there was an option to disable random coupons like that.

5 Likes

I don’t mind getting them but i just wish we could delete them from our inventory if we wanted to.

4 Likes

Ditto… Judy feels like they are taking up real estate at the beginning of your inventory. And it wouldn’t be so much of an issue if the inventory loaded any faster…

5 Likes

Well, we got them because we own one of the developer’s game. So it’s not really random, they just chose to give it away to the previous ‘consumers’. I think everyone here that got the Red Solstice for free got the coupon. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

anyone else ever wanted the option to just “crush”/trash those coupons ?
i’d be happy with a crush option that resulted in 0 gems just to be able to put them in the bin at will…

i knew there was a reason for them giving out Red Solstice for free
-and i fell right in their devious trap!.. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:

:+1:

5 Likes

I hate notifications that I don’t want and can’t do anything about. It’s just very shitty ads that sit there at the top of your inventory.

6 Likes

50% off Tower 57 until 5/18

4 Likes

also 60% of this here,
it’s an awfully boring game, don’t get it ppl xP

3 Likes

I also have a 60% off discount on Solstice Chronicles: MIA .
Valid until 5/25/2018, 9:00:00 AM GMT+2 time.

4 Likes

Hmm I just realized I have a 66% coupon for Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation in my inventory that is about to expire in a couple of hours. (Valid until 12-5-2018 00:00:00) - I assume it expires at local time. I totally forgot about it until I got this Solstice Chronicles coupon today…

If anyone wants it act quick.

aotse

3 Likes

Well, I also got a Solstice Chronicles coupon (60%), if anyone is interested, just send me a message :stuck_out_tongue:

Valid Until (25/05/2018) 3:00 (UTC - 3:00) Brasília

2 Likes

60% off

anyone?
Valid until 5/29/2018, 4:00:00 PM

3 Likes

I got a 20% off House Flipper.

2 Likes

I got a 50% coupon for Threads of Destiny

3 Likes

here guys, as much as u could ever want:

https://www.coupons.com/