Back to Today's Deal

Coupon, Coupons, Come Dump or Claim Some Coupons

steam
discount_poop

^yep turns out i also got that 25% off The Mage’s Tale too :+1:
-if we have any VR aficionados that can’t get enough of 1 copy :smile:
(note coupons don’t stack in case someone misunderstood)

Today I got 50% off Supraland:

Actually debating if I should buy it myself :thinking::speak_no_evil:
It looks quite cool

I have the same coupon here (50% off), valid until May 18th.

I’m not using it, so if anyone wants, just message me.

50% Tower 57 - It ends next friday! 18/5/2018

@YQMaoski @Enki @Shalandir ?¿

60% - Solstice Chronicles: MIA. 25/5/2018

Not aplicable to other discounts. @delenn13 @Shalandir

33% Shoppe Keep 2 - 17/5/2018

Hit me up if you want something ^^

Just received 60% off Solstice Chronicles MIA as well if anyone is interested (exp May 25, 2018 at 2 AM Eastern Time)

Still have the 66% off Ashes of the Singularity (expiring in about 24 hrs from now)

I have too many things lined up right now to play, so will not be picking up either of these…

Aye, I’ve got one coupon too.

@Rilover Thank you, it’s not on my priority so I’ll pass for now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks but I got the same coupon…

I got the “Solstice Chronicles” coupon too. I’ve always wished there was an option to disable random coupons like that.

I don’t mind getting them but i just wish we could delete them from our inventory if we wanted to.

Ditto… Judy feels like they are taking up real estate at the beginning of your inventory. And it wouldn’t be so much of an issue if the inventory loaded any faster…

Well, we got them because we own one of the developer’s game. So it’s not really random, they just chose to give it away to the previous ‘consumers’. I think everyone here that got the Red Solstice for free got the coupon. :sweat_smile:

anyone else ever wanted the option to just “crush”/trash those coupons ?
i’d be happy with a crush option that resulted in 0 gems just to be able to put them in the bin at will…

i knew there was a reason for them giving out Red Solstice for free
-and i fell right in their devious trap!.. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:

:+1:

I hate notifications that I don’t want and can’t do anything about. It’s just very shitty ads that sit there at the top of your inventory.

50% off Tower 57 until 5/18

also 60% of this here,
it’s an awfully boring game, don’t get it ppl xP

I also have a 60% off discount on Solstice Chronicles: MIA .
Valid until 5/25/2018, 9:00:00 AM GMT+2 time.

Hmm I just realized I have a 66% coupon for Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation in my inventory that is about to expire in a couple of hours. (Valid until 12-5-2018 00:00:00) - I assume it expires at local time. I totally forgot about it until I got this Solstice Chronicles coupon today…

If anyone wants it act quick.

aotse

Well, I also got a Solstice Chronicles coupon (60%), if anyone is interested, just send me a message :stuck_out_tongue:

Valid Until (25/05/2018) 3:00 (UTC - 3:00) Brasília

60% off

anyone?
Valid until 5/29/2018, 4:00:00 PM

I got a 20% off House Flipper.