Coupon, Coupons, Come Dump or Claim Some Coupons

I’m afraid the result is predictable and not very entertaining:
Screenshot_2021-02-13 Shopping Cart(1)

1 Like

Ouch, I was hoping it would at least apply that coupon to the discounted store price (giving a -75% in total).
…although I don’t know why I did; stores never let their promos combine.

2 Likes

Oh, it happens sometimes, though they usually don’t make it easy to find something that’s both discounted and eligible for a coupon at the same time.

Would’ve been interesting if this steam coupon was actually usable in this case, since in my region The Hunting God is actually -51% :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We’d be so rich :sunglasses:

2 Likes

4 Likes

i think it should say in orange text in your inventory if the coupons isn’t working with other discounts or somethings
not sure if it’s completely removed, but sometimes/rarely there were indeed coupons that stacked with existing discounts(multiplicative not additive tho).

2 Likes

https://store.steampowered.com/app/538840/City_Climber/

5 Likes

Lol I thought that said social climber and I was like wha for a sec but that’s not the game apparently

5 Likes

I have a 5% off key for fanatical valid till the end of the month just tell me if you want it

2 Likes

I have a coupon for Royal Defense. Ignore the other two since they expire today.

2 Likes

By chance, is there anybody with access to a Weird West coupon that has no intention to buy the game and would care to share their coupon with lil’ ole me?

3 Likes

Sorry, no dice, Geeky. In fact, it’s been a long time since I have gotten a coupon from Steam. :broken_heart:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Anyone here play Game of Thrones?

Also found an Invitation pack for World of Warships. Got these from lootboy packs. So it will be codes to redeem in game, I think.

3 Likes