Corona virus memes and images

It upsets people here too. The heat is one factor. Personally switched from my cloth one to a disposal dental mask type, as the cloth one is close to my mouth and stiffing when it gets super hot outside.

Other people are just complaining: “Oh, we’re not used to it, it’s uncomfortable, you have to wash them so much when your face sweats in them, blah blah”. Solution: Find a comfy design for you face, and have more than one, maybe 2 if one gets very uncomfy in the day. Store used one in a Ziploc baggie or something, wash your face, put on the next. There are vendors selling very masks very cheaply, if you can stand the closer fitting kind too.

I dunno, wearing a mask isn’t the answer to all, it’s not always comfy, but it’s an extra caution and at least allows you to go outside. Perhaps it’s just that people are always anti-change (and many are bad mind when it’s more about protecting other people, and not themselves).

7 Likes

I will avoid people like the plague if I see no mask. My husband is autoimmune, and our two kids are 3 yr and 10 mo. None of them have full immunities, so if I get sick then we all get sick. Idc about hurt feelings, just my family being safe.

6 Likes

The unfortunate thing is that you feel like you need an excuse, or to explain yourself. Not wanting to contribute to the spread of a disease that can and does kill people should be all the reason anyone needs.

7 Likes

Can verify that this is true for USA anti maskers. :joy:

7 Likes

the karen and darren anti masker store rejection videos have been a treat :joy:

5 Likes

f556ba088192b93b2008e4d4da7280d059149f44abb81fcda34e058ffd791897_1

3 Likes

Feeling sick :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

5 Likes

The people I see most (here in the U.S of course) without a mask are the younger people, in their late teens or early twenties. And don’t get them wrong. They don’t think COVID-19 is fake, far from it, they just think that the youth will just bat it off as a week or two long bed ridden vacation. If you go on social media sites, especially at the start of the U.S shutdowns, you will see the youth population complaining about losing their vacations or hell, even using the pandemic to plan trips around the world on the cheap and touting that they don’t care about COVID-19 or wearing a mask.

They can look at elderly folk sitting terrified in their cars to go in and shop for food because they could very well die from COVID, and they just shrug it off. Those sorts off people are just as much a plague as COVID-19.

5 Likes

I liked it so…Feel better NOW :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes