Cool, funny, weird, etc. (non-game-related) YouTube Videos you recommend

Dunno… maybe some people find kiddie songs annoying or shamefully addicting. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes
  >.>

<.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAj4_1PLLL0

4 Likes

I just had to share this, ha ha. It’s R & B.

4 Likes
6 Likes

so this was a bit drawn out… maybe for not really much in the end, but i watched it all, so please do the same so i didn’t waste my time reminding myself “yes ofc we live on a cuboid and flat-earthers are completely bonkers”

4 Likes

But the moon landing was fake. Checkmate.

6 Likes

i know right?, filthy vertebrate’s biased bipedal sapien science experiments… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
why do they refuse to disclose the independent invertebrate hexapod’s findings on the matter ?! :triumph:

4 Likes

Moon landing was real. Wrestling is real. Canada is made up though.

6 Likes

wait, i thought we already previously settled on it being Australia that was made up ? :thinking:
i’m getting confused now… which countries are real or not ?!? :dizzy_face:

…are you even real ?, am i? -is this bunny ? how can i be sure now!? :face_with_head_bandage:

5 Likes

Canada is made up, just like the Mountains of Kong and Chris Hemsworth.

4 Likes

I knew it! I use to believe what the so called “scientists” told me was real but now I see the truth, my eyes are no longer blinded by the new world order veil of lies.
Who in their right mind would name a country Canada, what do they think, that we are supid???

4 Likes
2 Likes

This is a pretty great series I recommend everyone watch (this is the first). It’s a somewhat parodying-yet-accurate look at the 5th edition DnD classes. Bit of a language warning for those with sensitive ears.

5 Likes

YAY! Thanks for this.

6 Likes
10 Likes

I waaaaaaarrrrned yoooouuuu

6 Likes

Ok so I didn’t look at every reply, but this one is a bit weird.

U m a m i makes some cool and weird vids.
https://youtu.be/mLRy_5U7rF8

check out the whole interface series, its aight.

5 Likes

just watched his series yesterday! very beautiful but too short for me

5 Likes

Stubbed your toe again?

4 Likes

I watched this and got a really good laugh from it due to the Trooper. :joy::joy:

5 Likes