Cool, funny, weird, etc. (non-game-related) YouTube Videos you recommend

Thought I’d share this video to you guys. The title imo is a little misleading as it was Popcap not so much EA, but you get the gist. As someone who loved playing Zuma’s Revenge, I was sad to learn it was a ripoff of an obscure game. Although I hear Bejeweled (not sure if it was claimed because my memory is fuzzy) and Angry Birds also copied from someone else, so what do I know? An interesting watch all round though.
I’m sure the responses are as interesting as the one in this video.

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/gallery/42TjnMc

5 Likes
6 Likes

Ah yes Alton Brown and his hatred for singular use kitchen tools. Love it.

Side note, watching Good Eats was a huge factor in my wanting to go into culinary and pastry as a career.

4 Likes

Game Freak Executes Order 66!

4 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stop COPPA and the FTC from ruining youtube

Bright colours, animation, cartoon characters…that’s the problem. This is so vague and it depends on the FTC’s discretion.

5 Likes

This is too good!

3 Likes

My vote goes to Adgarök.

4 Likes

Should I move all these COPPA posts to this thread?

https://206.81.1.216/t/stop-coppa-and-the-ftc-from-ruining-youtube/18868

11 Likes

If you feel like they should sure.

7 Likes

This is a powerful, really well written and researched video. The Closer Look always creates great insightful videos.

4 Likes

Thanks for the link. I have no idea if it should be here since it might just get lost among the rest of these videos. Is there a way to mark it as important or pin or something to stay on the main page? This is something that everyone needs to be aware of.

4 Likes

I can keep YOURS at the top… And make a note that these were added from ongoing thread…ANd move them to yours. Yours has all the petitions all in one post… All the others would just add to the conversation and make things clearer…

3 Likes

That one is really well made and something I think a lot of people would benefit from watching. Most of his videos are really good, though knowing nothing myself about creative writing I’m mostly going by how he’s able to really sound like he knows what he’s talking about and most of it makes seems to sense. : )

4 Likes

Same here, I pretty much “learned” everything I know about creative writing, pacing and cinematography from watching various movie channels who seem to know what they’re talking about. And The Closer Look seems to be one of the smartest out there. His video “How To Begin A Movie” was amazing.

5 Likes

I’m not exactly sure what you mean.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I moved them…

2 Likes
6 Likes