Coin Shop Refill

Guys, chill and have a Snickers…

5 Likes

Good stuff. Only ever seen the Mr. Bean one before and it’s definitely among my favorite commercials. Too bad there always has to be a genital wart ad or something after that.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

And here I am just wondering what exactly had the chrono team done wrong. They had stated that games would be posted up in ABOUT 2 weeks, and well it’s not anybody’s fault people stay up till the middle of the night waiting for games which some people feel is their right to have for free. So, it’s actually pretty hilarious to see all these people getting punished for being ‘smart’, just hope chrono doesn’t take this privilege away from us.

5 Likes

This! So much this!

Common, that is a quality reply, who would flag that post?:cry:

Poor Satan… wee

me.

I dunno why my comment was flagged considering half of this discussion is off-topic. XD

We should make a Community game called Flag my post:
You write a post. Everybody then has the chance to flag it and a mod decides which reason is the most valid. The one with the most valid flag adds a new post, which is the next target to flag.

Do you like that idea, doesn’t sound like a lot unnecessary work @lonin :stuck_out_tongue:

I am a victim and I don’t appreciate your inappropiate behavior.
(this is a joke btw dont get mad at me im only 4 months old :cry:)

Also, game sounds fun.

1 Like

I based my expectations on what is visible on the chrono.gg page, especially on the coin shop page. Nowhere on the site can such ambiguity be seen as far as I can tell. I feel this also contradicts the overall punctuality of the site, with daily deals being added in a timely manner and daily coins becoming available exactly when they’re supposed to. Not to mention the fact that things like the transaction history are displayed very accurately (well, for recent transactions at least). Clearly there has been a misscommunication somewhere.

And when it comes to “punishing” customers (which I don’t think chrono has done), now that’s just bad business. Unless it’s a BDSM shop or something.

And to everyone raving on about them being free games and just waiting it out and relaxing, you are only partially correct. They are free in the sense that you don’t have to pay for them with actual money, but instead with time. This uncertainty thus raises the price quite a bit. Of course the process of gathering the coins also makes people check the daily deals and directly results in more sales for Chrono. I don’t think they’re a charity after all.

1 Like

Well, there is a placeholder in the shop, so the discussion can now change to sunshine and rainbows, maybe?

5 Likes

Life is beatiful no?

2 Likes

Placeholder is a good start at least. Do they have a set time before they are revealed then? Not that I have enough coins for either of them, which of course was to be expected considering the prices of earlier titles in the coin shop.

1 Like

Wowzers!

1 Like

Your guess is as good as mine, mate. I assume there won’t be that much of a wait this time. Once there was a placeholder for a wee while and then another only a few hours.

The site is young, the coin system is relatively new, it is only natural that they need time to work out the kinks.

Both games are priced below 5000 coins. There goes my hope that they would restock Brigador now that it got a big update.

wow, omg give me a break will ya
it takes less than 10secs to check in daily to get coins, AND at the same time you can check shop,
that’s a lot less time than most of other free giveaways that make you jump through a ton of hoops, and usually only to get one of the crappy games that exist making you save like 50cents for something that is often not meant to be played but only only serves to give steam cards (yes oversimplification, well aware it doesn’t apply to all games in all giveaways), “link steam accounts, click this, do that, share here, sign up” blah blah, all which can easily take up a lot more time and some of them arent even a sure thing to win
if you can’t spend 10secs a day and be satisfied with the free games without getting frustrated “when they release” then frankly imo you are way to entitled and or lazy and don’t deserve the generosity that is provided to you.
Chrono don’t owe anyone a timer of any sorts, and even if they did provide one they still didn’t owe anyone the obligation to even follow it.
coins, games, It’s a courtesy provided by Chrono free of any charge (time included because you should be checkin this site daily even without coins or freebies anyway!) they don’t owe anybody anything, and in no way do they deserve the disgruntled attitude some freebie hungry people have put up since day one
honestly i feel like @HerrNieschnell lottery idea (https://206.81.1.216/t/idea-1-week-lottery/4205) becomes even better sounding because would remove the people from the equation, who need an attitude adjustment and wish to be first through the door so freakin badly as to not appreciate the generosity by Chrono for what it deserves

6 Likes