Clearing out the virtual attic: Giveaway edition [ENDED]

@anon74641759 @YQMaoski Right, gotcha! Babbys first giveaway amirite? :sweat_smile: Got the PM, so the train can start rolling again!

5 Likes

i ran into the same issue one time
you can only wait for the limit/timer to refresh (put a note on your OP saying you’ve “run out of PM’s” for 24hours -possibly even put the GA on hold if becomes necessary)
or “atting” people, like @anon74641759 mentioned, and hoping people see/respond “in time”
given the ga restrictions/requirements i’d assume all entrants should have PM privileges
and as i learned when i constantly hit that limit wall, if/when you get the same winner/entrant recipient multiple times, instead of creating a new pm, just reuse the old one sent to that person, so to alleviate reaching the limit too quickly again (ofc this only helps if/when you’ve messaged with the person prior)
it’s some strange limitation of the discourse format, (presumably to prevent people from just spamming new topics), but for some reasons also counts in PM’s under the same “umbrella”…
all you can really do is try and slow things down someway if @'ing people doesn’t solve it fast enough

5 Likes

Awesome you share that many great games!:+1::+1:

8 Likes

Nice giveaway!

mumen-rider-thumbs-up

I will enter for Shrouded Isle if it is still available, please.

5 Likes

@LordAo Send me a PM pleaseeeee. c:

3 Likes

Got vermintide:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

By the way, I love that this is one of your rules… :smile:

10 Likes

@GarbageFox Can i have Fairy Bloom Freesia? I never heard of that game, then i search it and looks so cool.

3 Likes

@soulknigth1555 Of course! Just send me a PM and I’ll give you the link. c:

3 Likes

Aasgdfajsd thanks for putting Aviary Attorney there man, I hope I get It.

Really cool games, I give you the whole hat :tophat: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Do you have one copy for each game?

2 Likes

@Szymek7777 Unfortunately so, yeah, only one copy for each game.

2 Likes

So one game per user. After 24h all games will be given away.

3 Likes

@Szymek7777 Probably, it’s more of “just in case” rule, it gives everyone a fair chance, but if there’s certain games that only appeal to one person on this site, they will have a much better chance to grab a couple.

Besides, I have been adding games to the list over time, there’s a couple more that have yet to make the cut, saving the best for last.

6 Likes

Exciting

4 Likes

Can I get Mafia 3 assuming its not already taken?

4 Likes

Hello, I will enter the giveaway and i would like to get Verdun and thank for you making a giveaway and thats very kind of you. :ok_hand:t6:

2 Likes

@Madway @simonhk101 Sure, just send me a PM. c:

2 Likes

just yr bank account details

9 Likes

I wouldn’t mind asking for Hiveswap act 1, if so possible. This is frankly nuts. :+1:

4 Likes