Clearing out the virtual attic: Giveaway edition [ENDED]

There’s nothing here, I fooled you all!

Hahahaha

Seriously though, thanks for all the help.
Overall that was 60+ games? Ish?
Although two games in particular unfortunately couldn’t be redeemed. :C
I’d still consider this a resounding success and I hope you all enjoyed/are enjoying your games!

40 Likes

wow, some insane games up in here man, nice.

could i get Brigador? I missed that one in the shop here.

And thx for doing this regardless.

7 Likes

Can I get God Eater 2? That was the title I wanted from that humble group…

And of course,a big thank you!

6 Likes

omg, installing, ty so much!

6 Likes

Wowza, thanks for doing this!

If Tacoma is still available, I’ve been wanting to check that out since Gone Home.

5 Likes

Wow this is very generous of you, I usually don’t ask for stuff anymore, but I would really like to punish myself and have a go at Getting Over It if possible.

7 Likes

Omg this community has the best users! I would be ever so grateful if i get Shoppe Keep.
Big thanks man!

5 Likes

Can I have overgrowth? I always wanted to play it but never got the chance. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

5 Likes

I would really like this one, thank you for doing this. There are some pretty good titles on offer here.

I changed my mind DE:MD has Denuvo and AER looks amazing.

5 Likes

Not entering but thanks for the giveaway. The generosity of this community continues.:fireworks::sparkler::tada::sparkles:

8 Likes

I would like Orwell, if it is still available

5 Likes

You changed your mind just as I sent the link for Deus Ex. :U

5 Likes

omg, i wanna play the game, but it tells me:

Your legal status as a citizen of Solo Nobre will be permanently revoked upon completion of your first contract.

What have u done?

6 Likes

wow, this amazingly generous and wonderful of you :hugs:
i’m not entering, i just had to share my deep appreciation for this :+1: :trophy:, the giving nature of this community never ends nor ceases to astound me, and all of you are truly wonderful gamers/people/cats&foxes :heart_eyes:

this wont actually make the list it self shorter for the reader (once clicked) but will “collapse” the list so the post becomes smaller at first
on posting/editing, mark the games list/section, click the “wheel”(options) and select “Hide details”

it will create the “summary” format

Summary

GarbageFox is giving away so many wonderful games, thank you a thousand, and let’s rejoice!, :raised_hands:
does a (Garbage)Fox go FLOOF too?? :thinking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AtP7au_Q9w

^(which you can rename by typing something differing instead of the “summary” inside the details “quote”)

list of games giving away:

X list of games giving away
example 1
6 etc

:+1:

and once again, thank you so so much for sharing your goodies with people/“strangers”/chronies like this, it’s truly a wonderful thing you’re doing :smiley: :blush: :hugs: :trophy: :1st_place_medal: :+1: :star_struck:

10 Likes

Hey great give away,
Could I please have deadly tower of monsters please.

5 Likes

Mh, only two games off of these I’ve played are GoNNER and Grim Fandango. Both fantastic games. Lucky bastards who’s gonna get 'em for free. I’ll thank you for them in advance for doing this.

6 Likes

I would like to enter for Last Day Of June.
I already played it, but if someone is mildly interested in Hacknet, please try it! Different, but great!

4 Likes

Damn, greedy @harith took brigador :expressionless::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

hahaaaaaa; i couldn’t believe it was just sitting there man

7 Likes

I swear if you still haven’t played guacamelee Imma be mad at you that you grabbed this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes