Clearing out the virtual attic: Giveaway edition [ENDED]

yo chill i’m 14h (like half of that is idle master though, lol) in and have 12 achievements :smiley: am loving it, and I already fired up Brigador too and love it too.

6 Likes

Hey, this giveaway is unreal.
@pulling3r told me about this.
I know my community account is new but I have been part of Chrono gg for a while now.
Could I put my name down for outlast 2 by any chance?
Many thanks

5 Likes

Sorry, but no.

But hey at least you have an account now, chat it up a spell and you’ll get to enjoy any future giveaways myself or others do in the future. You never know, come back in a few days and Outlast 2 may still be unredeemed.

5 Likes

Can I has GoNNER or Hiveswap? Preferably GoNNER tho :sweat_smile::speak_no_evil:
and @harith yeah you better have all achievements till the end of the week

4 Likes

Where is the “Nominate for Sainthood” button? Seems to be missing from my dashboard.

6 Likes

→ Your account has to be at least 3 days old.
→ you joined 3mins ago

5 Likes

Oh man, my bad, didn’t know community accounts had a different age than Chrono.gg accounts

2 Likes

haven’t participated in any giveaways since weeks ago btw, lol

5 Likes

Outlast 2 would be cool

2 Likes

Hey dude, is Wuppo still available? i would love that!

3 Likes

Hey, as a fan of adventure games, I would love to get Grim Fandango if its still available!
Honestly, I can’t believe I’ve never played it before.
Also, thanks so much for the giveaway!

2 Likes

I have only participated in 2 giveaways ever, both unsuccessfully @harith , beat that you greedy cow!

3 Likes

lol, omg, i’ve won most i participated in i think, lol, maybe u should try and beat that, hahaha

also, no more milk for u, especially chocolate milk

4 Likes

and so the hacker revealed himself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing:

3 Likes

What a generous giveaway @GarbageFox!

Could I have Black the Fall please! It’s been on my wishlist for a long time.

Thank You!

3 Likes

That’s cool, no problems at all.
I just think it’s awesome that people do this kind of thing.
Now I know about the community I’ll be doing some of this stuff myself and hopefully having some cool discussions along the way :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Or Husk if outlast 2 is out

Edit. NVM got Outlast 2 Thank you so much

3 Likes

I would love for a chance to play Offworld Trading Company. Looking for something that isn’t AoE2 in the rts realm

2 Likes

Awesome giveaways!

If Copoka is still available I’d love to finally try it. Been trying to win it on Steamgifts to no avail.

3 Likes

It’s cool you’re doing this. I’m game if War For The Overworld’s still available!

2 Likes