Chrono SNES Classic contest

I’m more than happy to tell you all when I don’t win.

I’m going to tell you I’ve won whether I did or not.

3 Likes

Thanks for ignoring the typo I just noticed. :smiley:

:smirk:
i’m not the grammar police, not my place to fine you for such monstrous violation
(i applied to the squad, but they said i had too many typos and errors on my registration form -i blamed spellcheck, they put me in grammar jail for 3days) :joy:

Speaking of, the SNES classic lottery thing is grammatically incorrect, is it not?

Surely that’s supposed to be “a SNES”.

3 Likes

Although, by my own admission, I pronounce it sness, so it should be “a” instead of “an.”

1 Like

I was about to say that :slight_smile:

Good catch. :face_with_monocle:

Also, if English isn’t your first language you’re automatically excluded from criticism in my book. For instance I don’t know even a single word of Danish, and from the written word alone it’d be possible to identify that you weren’t a native speaker. Heck Gnuffi, I originally thought you were from the US (hence the cookie/biscuit confusion).

Yes I say sness too, not Ess En E Ess. So I think it should be a snes.

you’re all saying it wrong :confused:
it’s “Super Nintendo Entertainment System”, -says so right there on the box, duh

oh…
i see… :thinking:
-i think i get it now!
: SNESce!
…wait…
:confounded:

It should have punctuation, but it’s a bit redundant when you have a short phrase, like a claim in advertising.

I’ve never studied english, but I’ve worked with many translators, on different languages, like english, finnish, japanese, and through the years I’ve heard and seen things…

Here we mostly call it Super Nintendo and sometimes sness (mostly when it comes to the emulators names). Calling it by each letter is weird in my language. “Esse Ene E Esse” :smiley: (okay, can’t really compare because there’s no phonetics to be heard and you won’t understand our crazy orthographic accentuations)

Shhh! :sushing_face:
lest you risk Nintendo DMCA’ing the entire chrono site by the mere mention of such “illegal abominable profit pirating heresy devices”

1 Like

Oh geez Rick, not much longer now! I-I-I’m not gonna win it, I know, but it sure would be nice!

Please don’t hate me

I’ve done a fix, they won’t notice now (unless they have a spyglass, hehehue)

Oh damn thanks for the generosity!

Wow, this is just amazing. I really did end up winning the SNES!
Thank you so much chrono.gg for setting this up, this is going to be the best christmas gift I could possible get this year! Really excited and happy right now.

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I don’t believe you :thinking:

2 Likes

3 Likes