Really @Fraggles? if so congrats dude

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

:smirk:

:zipper_mouth_face:

:sob:

:rofl:

Guess who just knocked at my door! Lonin flew all the way from the states to Germany to personally hand me the SCHNÄS. This will be later posted on their Twitter, but here’s the picture we took. Little Chrono community exclusive!

8 Likes

I wanna know what seach you put in to lead you to a picture called “muscular-guy-holding-apple-pear-healthy-strong-man-bodybuilder-dark-background-fresh-juicy-fruits-concept”, because whatever it is its gonna be interesting. Also top notch photoshopping, take my coin and spend it on some photoshopping courses so you can become even more pro than you are now.

2 Likes

You want the boring rundown? I wanted to make sure to find stock footage with a watermark and I knew I wanted to find something to attach the SNES image to, so I typed “Guy holding apple stock photo”. I chose this dude because he best resembles my physical appearance. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: Lots of sunglass emojis so you know it’s true.

3 Likes

Have the SNES’s been given away yet? I’d like to know when to start feeling disappointed

2 Likes

You can start now.

Who won? :smiley:

1 Like

secret
:sushing_face:

1 Like

We’ll announce shortly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No matter how many times I check my email I still don’t appear to have won…:neutral_face:

2 Likes

The winner of the SNES Classic has been chosen and notified, so check your email/DMs! pic.twitter.com/9qnTm7eJuW

— Chrono (@chronodeals) 1. November 2017

Yep!

Well congrats SlimeKing, hope you’ll have a great time with your new an snes.

5 Likes