Chrono SNES Classic contest

Though I have no clue what @Inferry originally meant by:

Awesome contest, by the way.

I have no need for the system and no desire to jack up the price and resell it on eBay. So good luck everyone!

Read the very first comment.

Ok, that makes sense now. I didn’t see the tiny gnome in Gnuffi’s post the first time I read it.

Between this and somehow missing Truly’s entry in the chibi contest, I think it may be time to get my eyes reexamined.

:smirk:
(all part of the gnome’s SNES victory master plan)

Thanks for doing this giveaway Chrono.gg! I hope this also boosts the community with greater exposure to the daily deals!

2 Likes

You got my vote, dude!

1 Like

urgh… :unamused:realizing i wont be able to win as i missed an entry, leaving me short 1 behind everyone else, -again
(what is it with always being a day late as gnome?) :confounded:

still best of luck to everyone else tho! :+1:
and again, thx Chrono for this opportunity anyway :hugs:

Why won’t you be able to win? Just reduces your chances slightly

i don’t know, the way i got the entry mechanic was that by not having as many entries as the top participants, your chances gets reduced to almost 0, depending on how many other there are+entry levels
so while it might be “possible” to win with just 1 entry, it might also be possible to win the main jackpot in 10 different lotteries, -the same day… while dad finally has that live pink unicorn present for you too.

tho you’re probably right, just one entry difference likely shoudn’t matter that much here, compared to missing entry levels with double or triple digits in other contests
might just all haven been about how amusing it was when realizing i was 1 day late, again, as with the coins :smile:

What have you calculated as the maximum possible number of entries per person?

8?
3 for the static, +5, 1 for each day, 27,28,29,30,31 daily deals view
(i didn’t do the thing until the 28th deal)

8 seems to be the cap if I understood correctly, so your chances should still be about as good as most.

I have 8 now with 17h remaining so I was expecting there to be one more point as the new deal today will come before the time is up.

I’m on 7 so you’re not alone Gnuffi. When I win I’ll prove that the system didn’t need fixing. :wink:

Also, changing the topic…I just got a stupid booster pack for Why So Evil Dystopia so your old remark about getting boosters for removed games is spot on.

:rofl: :joy:
i honestly think i’ve gotten more booster packs combined from “removed” games, than i have for the still active, and i only own little more than a handful removed titles, but over a hundred of “active” others eligible
-the fix is in i tells ya! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I got 7 with 16 hours remaining, so I might be able to get one more? Not sure. Lowering my expectations anyway. I’m entered in so many giveaways I don’t count them anymore. My best chance to win something this year is my Ikea Advent calendar. Here’s hoping I can afford a nice new sideboard or rug, otherwise I still get at least 10 bucks out of it. :joy:

Let’s face it…none of us are going to win. I’m already assuming the winner is not going to be announced so it’s going to be some random unknown and we’ll all silently moan about it afterwards.

Poor us.

1 Like

That’s a realistic assumption. Some people might argue that this is a rather pessimistic attitude, but they’d be wrong. Pessimistic would be to expect Gnuffi to win. :nerd:

1 Like

I have 7 and I’ll win

1 Like

Probably for the best if they don’t publicly announce the winner.
-Imagine the angry mob(of gnomes) chanting outside that persons domicile; “why you lucky enough for snes and we no snes?!”
:joy:

wp sir
:smirk:

1 Like