Chrono Rally League šŸ

I would think about playing but I donā€™t have enough disk space to install this game oops

(I mean eventually I will install itā€¦ lol)

5 Likes

Itā€™s ok! Itā€™s not that big a deal, I appreciate you trying :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Vindace, I got a spare, one second, wait for a PMā€¦

7 Likes

04:01.773 :smiley:

8 Likes

Game is downloading now, Iā€™ll post my time later today after work!

7 Likes

This is really awesome, too bad I donā€™t have a PC capable of running the game anymore. I got the game when it was released because I was in need of some good rally game for a long time. Had lots of fun with it during early access and I already miss it, and no I was no master at it! Hope you all have fun with this event, gg @Fraggles

7 Likes

3:56.240 (not sure about the .240; closed the game already)

that should do it for now :smiley:

6 Likes

If anyone has a spare key i would give it a home :slight_smile: I was away for few days and missed Humble promotion stuff and @Fraggles idea/game looks really tempting to try out.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Iā€™ve sent you my spare key, I hope it works.

Looking at all these amazing times already being posted. I guess Iā€™m the one who needs to put some more practice in, the rest of you are great already.

8 Likes

It did, thanks !

6 Likes

how do we set it to daytime? my map is at night.

5 Likes

At the point where you select the stage you have the option of selecting stage conditions as well.

R/L bumper to cycle conditions.

4 Likes

ah cool, thanks!

Out of curiosity, how many of you (if any) are playing in first person mode as opposed to third person?

6 Likes

i play first-person only, from within the car (not the front of it, which i think is also possible)

6 Likes

You all are amazing. My best time so far is 5:02. Looks like I need alot more practice.

Edit: having more success with the minicooper, but i still need work

6 Likes

I finally managed to score an under 5 minute time.

Only recovered vehicle twice, so thereā€™s clearly improvements to be made. I have 2 primary places I mess up. First one is in the first area where you get the first 90 degree curve with rocks on the inside and a wall on the outside. I always under steer into that wall. Second place is up in the mountains thereā€™s a left 2, long curve with a wide parking space on the right side with an ambulance and some audience. I always end up in the out of that curve, again under steering.

@vindace youā€™re doing great though, well better than many of my first attempts. I also play in first person mode or ā€˜headcamā€™ as I think the game calls it.

@NICK9X9 I tried out your control settings, canā€™t rightly say if I notice a difference though.

8 Likes

Hit my best run by far, 4:25. @M00 I donā€™t know how you went under 4 minutes.

Iā€™ve started getting the hang of it. I think I can shave some time off in the first half of the course.

7 Likes

Heā€™s on my friends list so I can verify his times. Unless heā€™s found some way to cheat in game of course but I have no reason to cast such aspersions.

Heā€™s the one to beat as it stands.

4 Likes

the best I can do for now that last section is hell so i took it super easy, tbh I donā€™t want to grind it anymore.

5 Likes