Chrono Community Giveaway V: Revenge of the Puzzles (CLOSED, Winners Notified, Solutions Revealed)

i still don´t get it…but ok… when this ga end will the puzzle solucion be show?

7 Likes

Can’t wait til the end… If i am the first to solve it, Can i, Pete, have the honor and share the solution?

7 Likes

The pedant in me couldn’t unsee the spelling mistake…:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Here you go ^^

5 Likes

just look at this :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sadly, you’re not the first to solve it. Although I’m undecided If I’m submitting the answers properly, I know purely from the posts in this topic that other people have solved all the puzzles several hours ago.

9 Likes

I Believe that too

Spoilers

The counter was 12 when i reached it, that drove me curious

5 Likes

technically speaking, there are 2 :male_detective:

6 Likes

Oh yay a puzzle for me to try and figure out after everyone else XD. Being on the other side of the world has its downsides. well, time to dive into the rabbit hole.

Edit: 3 minutes in and i’m wracking my brains on this, will continue to update as I go.

7 Likes

Sorry no answers revealed till the end. A few people have got all the way through the puzzles so far

7 Likes

I think I am going to wait until the end and say “omg it was that easy?” or “I would never have thought of that” for this one.

6 Likes

I’d like Max Payne 2, so as a big fan of Greek mythology, I’ll say my favorite is The Riddle of the Sphinx:
“What is the creature that walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three in the evening?”

Oedipus answered:

“Man—who crawls on all fours as a baby, then walks on two feet as an adult, and then uses a walking stick in old age.”

8 Likes

OK I am out for a few hours again. I won’t be able to respond during that time, so please be patient if you send me a PM and I will get back to you.

5 Likes

Captains log 1: it’s been 11 hours and I’m still no closer to solving step one. These strange rocks and colors keep confounding me. There must be some sort of strange, alien cultural reference that I don’t understand. I must keep trying.

10 Likes

he said:

look closely at what he says, and go from there

8 Likes

Thanks! I’m still at puzzle one, but I think I’m figuring it out maybe?

7 Likes

No fishing for hints.
At least you’re a step further along than the people who couldn’t find the puzzle, take pride in your accomplishments.

10 Likes

I’m sorry, that was not my intention. I was just trying to be comical about my frustration. I’d never want to try and cheat like that.

10 Likes

Well I managed to bs my way to the first puzzle

I’d like to enter the GTA3 giveaway

This is my favorite riddle. It is too long to type out so I'll just leave a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKvjIsyYng8

7 Likes

Thanks for the great ARG, even though I seem to be stuck at the second puzzle. :thinking:

I would like to enter the GTA3 giveaway, too.

6 Likes