Chrono Community Giveaway: Lucky Number VII (Closed, All Games Claimed)

But you edited the initial post as well :cry:

thanks for adding more games @AcornAvenger!
I wanna enter for Poker Night 2 as I would like to finally learn poker lol :see_no_evil:

btw rarely have I seen a game with a worse and lower effort translated description than Trebuchet lol
Itā€™s below google translate standards as some words simply werenā€™t changed at all :joy:
Here the reverse translation back to English for you guys, sounds intriguing donā€™t you think?!

TREBUCHET! The industry prices awarded classics! Starting with a row of balls and pieces, move your blocks to free of charge your balls and tilt the board to orientate and knock out against pieces!

7 Likes

Entering for ā€œKathy Rainā€ :wink:

7 Likes

:cry: I missed one of the games the first time around, can I please add to my entry

Tickā€™s Tales

Thank you, sorry, bye!

8 Likes

:rofl:

Folk will be happy thereā€™s even more games to pick from.
NOT CHANGING MY LIST

7 Likes

I find poker quite enjoyable, and itā€™s not too hard to learn. There are tons of free app versions and stuff you can play as well that will teach you, if you donā€™t win this one :slight_smile:.

7 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion, those free apps are just generally plagued wt ads, creepy permissions or some necessary extra account. + poker night looks cool and has some funny scenes etc., exactly what I need as motivation :grin:

7 Likes

We could always play poker in Tabletop Simulator, anyone up for chrono poker nights?

8 Likes

I put you in my list for both. :grinning:

6 Likes

Haha makes sense. Iā€™m pretty picky with those sorts of things myself, so I understand. Cutscenes are great, too :smiley:

Fraggles: that would be fun, but I donā€™t have Tabletop simulator.

7 Likes

u could easily play together on Governor of Poker 3; itā€™s free to play and ez to invite friends to a game

7 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you for this giveaway!
Iā€™d like to enter for Rakuen and System Shock 2

8 Likes

Iā€™d like to enter for in this order:

rakuen
air guardians
dino d -day
space farmers
delicious! pretty girls solitaire

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I saw the first games and was really sad that I wanted none of the games, but slightly relieved :sweat_smile: because I feel like I join every giveaway.
AND GUESS WHAT!!! You added more games so Iā€™m forced to enter for True Bliss, Cave Runner, and TREBUCHET. So now I feel selfish again :tired_face:
Anyways Thank you very much for a great giveaway :hugs: (Just to be clear I am entering :hugs: )

7 Likes

Itā€™s not really being selfish. You should thank @AcornAvenger for her donation of the titles you are interested in. In the future, click that golden coin a few times more, would ya? Especially if you enter for the drawings, I see you have given three likes since you have been here. It doesnā€™t change your chances, but we like being a friendly community that has things to offer each other. Cheers! :beers:

9 Likes

Man, the rebel inside of me really makes me wanna stop clicking the coin at all ever again lol

10 Likes

Just do as he asks and click that coin a couple of times : )

10 Likes

I was merely suggesting that is one way to continue contributing to the forums and keeping this place busy. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

starts liking every post on the page

6 Likes

Lolā€¦ I wasnā€™t really suggesting that anyone likes everything, not everyone can be like @harith, I like a lot of things tooā€¦ Just spreading the golden shiny hearts!

6 Likes