Chrono Community Giveaway: Lucky Number VII (Closed, All Games Claimed)

Did you miss us? We are like your long-distance relatives who show up at the door once in a blue moon baring fangs bearing gifts. Sometimes you wait with great expectation, other times you dread the next thing that we would throw your way. Who knows, maybe an old hand-me-down sweater?

Well, you guessed it; we are giving away games again this time around. Did you expect something else?

Maybe just a failure at a paper for school? It’s a Plane, It’s a Train, It’s a Plantain! (Clickbait for anyone who wants to read an old NSFW paper)

Now the things you actually came here to see:

The Games:

This game trilogy is no longer available in the Steam store, but the key for the trilogy should still work

The following trilogy are being given away together to one lucky winner! (3 keys, 3 games, one winner!)

2 keys available for the following game, and each key gives you a Steam gift copy to send to a friend as well:

This is the season pass, containing all 3 games, one single Steam key:

The Rules: (Yes I know, we must have rules.)

1. Please only enter for the game(s) that you wish to play these games yourself, otherwise please give the others a fair chance.
  2. Please state which game(s) you are entering for, this is allowed.
  3. Two (2) weeks active community member.
  4. Seven (7) badges, if you muster enough by the deadline, that will qualify.
  5. You may enter for more than one game, and as it had happened in the past, we have had people who won multiple games.
  6. Winners will be decided by RNG rolls through Discobot, and will be notified shortly thereafter by PMs. (The names of the winners will NOT be made public unless the winners themselves decide to comment and let others know. Please do not ask about who won after the drawing has ended.)
  7. After winning, you will have 24 hours from the time the PM is sent to reply and claim your prize, otherwise, it will be redrawn. THIS IS STRICT.
  8. This is a giveaway arranged by community members, so seriously, enter only if you wish to win the game for yourself. If you win, you may (or may not) be asked to befriend one of the community giveaway team members on Steam to check and make sure that you don’t already have the game. Once you have activated the game, you are welcome to remove us from your friend list, should that be your wish. Our goal here is not to provide keys for other giveaways elsewhere.

Drawing will be held at the time of Chrono.gg daily deal refreshing on April 20, 2018, that would be around 9 AM PT, 12 Noon ET, 5 PM CET.

The community giveaway team is growing still. So please everyone give a round of applause :clap: to our newest member, @yoshirules. In addition, please also say thanks to @persistnt for donating several keys as well. Other members of the team are @Punkster, @Gnuffi, @delenn13, @PeteMcc, @HappyCabbage, and myself. Feel free to PM any or all of us with any general questions or concerns.

EDIT: (New Games Available!)

Well, aren’t you guys lucky! @AcornAvenger has decided to donate a few more games for this giveaway. So thanks to her, you have a few more titles that may interest you. They are as follows:

Please DO NOT EDIT your previous posts regarding your game entries, we currently have a running list that is current and up to date. If you wish to have any of these games that @AcornAvenger has generously provided, please make a new post with your latest desires (PG please). Please also send along a word of thanks to @AcornAvenger!

38 Likes

Well then let me be the first to say thank you once again for arranging this, it’s very generous of you all. Got a lot to chose from this time around.

I’d like to enter for Crush Your Enemies, Kathy Rain and Rakuen, please.

10 Likes

Wow what a huge list this time! Again thank you all! I’d like to enter for Rakuen, Small Town Terrors, System Shock 2, and Supreme League of Patriots. Thank you!

9 Likes

Thank you @YQMaoski et al. for another damn fine community giveaway!

I initially wasn’t going to enter. Then I saw that @Fraggles had entered for Crush Your Enemies and decided to check it out (already have Kathy Rain and Rakuen). I love strategy games and this looks to be right up my alley. So put me down for Crush Your Enemies.

And Fraggles, if I somehow happen to win, I’m sorry. But that’s the price you pay for having an opinion that’s respected :wink:

11 Likes

How the… when did I end up respected? Where did I go wrong?

9 Likes

Whoop whoop another giveaway, I would like to enter for Small Town Terrors but I want to try something, I can only win if my name appears more than once. I want to give this method a cool name but not sure what just yet. Just a way to win but not take away from someone more keen to play sooner than I will.

8 Likes

Not entering, but great work all :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Once again, thanks for hosting this giveaway. Much appreciated.
I’d like to enter for Space Farmers. It seems like a fun game I’d be willing to play with a friend sometime.

7 Likes

Looks like I came back to Chrono just in time cause I wanna enter for a bunch of these

Crush Your Enemies
Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire
Kathy Rain
Rakuen
Supreme League of Patriots

Thanks to the giveaway team including the newbie @yoshirules and @persistnt

8 Likes

1770898la2ra0jno1

7 Likes

Going to put you down for the Small Town Terrors trilogy for now. If you want to enter for the others for yourself, just comment before the deadline as well.

7 Likes

Thx for another nice giveaway, would like to enter for:

Supreme League of Patriots

7 Likes

As always, you guys are amazing with all these giveaways. Also neat to see you @yoshirules up there with the big kahunas. :kissing_heart:

I’ll enter for Crush your enemies (reminds me of Warcraft) and Rakuen. (looks like a potential tear jerker)

8 Likes

Thank you soo much!! So many games this time ^^

I’m not entering giveaways hahaha <3 Good luck to everyone :sparkles:

9 Likes

Wow, another great giveaway. Thank you guys for this opportunity. :slight_smile:

I would like to enter for:
Rakuen
System Shock 2

7 Likes

Hi,
You guys always make my day by giving out these free games, and I just would like to thank you all from my heart.
I would like to enter for:
Crush Your Enemies
Kathy Rain
Postal 2
Space Farmers
System Shock 2
Tick’s Tales.

Again I want to thank you all immensely.

8 Likes

I’ll enter for System Shock 2 pls.

8 Likes

I’d like to enter for:

Crush Your Enemies

Thanks for the giveaway!

7 Likes

I changed my mind, i’m entering for dino d day and rakuen. Thanks!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the amazing giveaway!!! I’d love to add a few games to giveaway as well if that’s alright? :blush: let me know who to speak to about that :sunflower:

I’d love to enter for (in order of desire):
cooking academy fire and knives
Rakuen
Small town terrors
Tick’s tales

And if I don’t win, thanks for new games to add to my never-ending wishlist :smile:

9 Likes