Chrono Community Giveaway: Lucky Number VII (Closed, All Games Claimed)

You should speak to the generous person doing this giveaway, i believe @AcornAvenger

7 Likes

There’s a bunch of them though so I don’t know if they want to discuss anything ^^ thanks though :sunflower:

8 Likes

np u can enter for all games i think, as seen here:

6 Likes

Eyo, me would like to enter for
Delicious Pretty Girls! Mahjong Solitaire

You sure the exclamation mark isn’t right like this? no? meh
okay well I want
Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire

Thanks for the give away!

8 Likes

I think they would its free games after all xD and hey, the more the merrier. Also, the curiousity is getting the better of me. What games are you giving away. Oh yeah, you could also post a giveaway if you want

7 Likes

Hi, if you want to send any of us a PM, we can probably work your games into a future giveaway. In addition, you are welcome to create your own, they are your keys so feel free to do as you wish. Yes, you can enter for as many games as you wish, you can also win multiple games as well. Thank you for wishing to contribute! We like having a lot of activity to keep these forums active.

11 Likes

I was replying as to why I didn’t pm the person hosting :joy::smile: not to entering for a bunch of games :blush:

8 Likes

y sry my bad :flushed:

5 Likes

No worries! ^^ seriously. I could have worded it better :joy: :sunflower:

6 Likes

Believe me, you’re better off going it alone. The red tape and paperwork involved in these “official” giveaways is insane.

:thinking: Come to think of it…

We are all part of the community. Any number of us can create a competing community giveaway. All we need is a few spare keys, a snazzy banner, and watch out McDonald’s here comes Burger King :smiling_imp:

Of course, we would have to create an incentive package strong enough to entice the gnome over to our side. You don’t want to compete with gnomes.

9 Likes

Hahaha gnomes are tough to beat :stuck_out_tongue:

I did host my own one at Christmas time ^^ I just thought it would be awesome to bulk up this already awesome giveaway so it’s just one huge one. I really don’t mind, if it’s a problem I can just do my own one ^^

We could take over the world, nevermind McDonalds :stuck_out_tongue: (although that sounds like an incredibly good place to take over right about now…) :joy:

But I know what you mean xD maybe we could create a secret villain group and compete for Gotham against these superheroes :wink:

6 Likes

I must have slept through the red tape and slept ON the paperwork…But Really…When did we become “Official”???:sleeping::notebook_with_decorative_cover::closed_book::open_book::green_book::blue_book::orange_book::books::notebook::ledger::page_with_curl::scroll::page_facing_up::newspaper::newspaper_roll::bookmark_tabs::bookmark::label::envelope_with_arrow::memo::briefcase::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::interrobang::interrobang::question::grey_question::tm::registered::copyright::wavy_dash:

9 Likes

Don’t try to make it sound easy. I’ve seen the application!

Our keys may not be as good, but they will be flame broiled!

Seriously though

Will any of this talk of a competing giveaway affect my chances of winning Crush Your Enemies? :blush:

We were just tossing ideas around. You know. It was just a joke :wink:

6 Likes

I was also joking ^^ just to add in.

(unless you’re Batman. Then Gotham is mine. Mwahaha)

7 Likes

New Games Available, thanks to @AcornAvenger!

Please check above for details.

Please DO NOT EDIT your previous posts regarding your game entries, we currently have a running list that is current and up to date. If you wish to have any of these games that @AcornAvenger has generously provided, please make a new post with your latest desires (PG please). Please also send along a word of thanks to @AcornAvenger!

9 Likes

oooh I’ll enter for Poker Night 2 and Unforgiving trials! Thanks Acorn!

6 Likes

Not entering, just saying thanks to you all for staying awesome, as always. :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

thanks @AcornAvenger for adding more games to the giveaway, I would like to also add trebuchet to my entry.

7 Likes

I’d be interested in Cooking Academy Fire and Knives.

Thank you for another giveaway so quickly! Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m interested in Kathy Rain and/or Rakuen.
Thank you btw!

8 Likes