Chrono Community Giveaway 12-Delenn’s Reign of Terror: Part I (ALL GAMES CLAIMED)

Thanks for the giveaway, not entering tho :blush:

7 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

I’ll enter for Styx.

I’m not really good with horror, but I think the scariest thing that ever happened to me at the time was when I was playing a horror game with a friend as a teenager, (I don’t remember which game, I think maybe amnesia?) and the power cut out right during the middle of a really intense moment. It gave us both a heart attack and we may or may not have screamed.

Also pinsir always kind of scared me when I was little.

8 Likes

hey! thanks for the giveaway
i would like to enter for:
1.-Soma
2.-deadlight
3.-Styx
4.-Hollow Knight

And scary thing is not entering this giveaway

4 Likes

@PanConPalta007 :thinking:

7 Likes

That sideways mouth has always terrifyingly wondered me, what possible bone structure it could have. :confounded:

You’ve been here for more than a year and somehow don’t have eight badges yet. That’s empressive in its own right @PanConPalta007.

I see you could literally just edit your post with an emoji, and you’re done. Requirements met.

7 Likes

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :tada::sunflower:
As always, it’s super kind of you all to contribute these games xx

I would like to enter for:

1. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
  2. Dark Passenger
  3. Morphine

Something scary to hear about… I haven’t had Wifi/Fibre in over 3 months!!! :scream::persevere::sob:

If that’s not scary enough, check out this band - they use serial killers and scary stories as inspiration and tell the story through their music videos:

Summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh0y4CLiw-c

Thanks again! :blush: x

5 Likes

wow another one, thanks for the nice giveaway. here’s a scary thought for you, WHAT IF chronies stopped doing giveaways like this? HA

id like to enter for these games:

1. Styx
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. Deadlight

thanks, and good luck all!!!

4 Likes

The benevolent gno… gods spared your reviews. They shall receive a thumbs up. :angel:t2:

6 Likes

Thank you all for another wonderful giveaway!!!
I would like to enter for these games

1. Kona
  2. Fahrenheit
  3. Hollow Knight
  4. Silence of the Sleep
  5. Morphine

For the scary picture, I choose Cthulhu because he watches over me as I play games (In the form of a cute plushie on my computer desk)

6 Likes

Oh, hey. I was unsure if entering the giveaway, my scary story is just too unbelievable and I’ll never talk about it. So, thanks, but no thanks :sweat_smile:
Good luck, folks!

4 Likes

Hello, thanks for doing the giveaway, etc…
I’d like:

1. Hollow Knight
  2. Soma
    Here’s a scary image to anyone who has played dark souls 2.

5 Likes

I’d like to enter for:

1. Hollow Knight
  2. Kona
  3. Mini Ghost
  4. Pathologic Classic HD
  5. Morphine

Thanks for the giveaway!

Scary pic maybe NSFW

5 Likes

Well, where’s the plushy picture??

5 Likes

:thinking:
who dis?

“HalloWikiToraween” :smile:

8 Likes

The Plushy

9 Likes

lol

I’m going through a phase :sweat_smile:
Seriously tho, this is some old stuff I made for my even older site. I was doing some digging, and it came out. Back then, I even made some animations (Flash animations, the worst kind of animations).

I took inspiration from one of those japanese stone lions.

But in the end, it reminded me of the Mortal Kombat dragon, so I used the orange gradient to embrace the reference.

7 Likes

Hollow Knight
Styx

In the past here, when we lose our 30 days streak :frowning:

2 Likes

That is adorable.

5 Likes

Thanks, I thought so too. When I found him on the Walmart website for $6 I just had to have him. :grinning:

6 Likes

Where do you uh… live again? For… sciency reasons.

5 Likes