Chrono Community Giveaway 12-Delenn’s Reign of Terror: Part I (ALL GAMES CLAIMED)

@Punster must be clairvoyant because …
It’s NOW Delenn’s Reign of Terror: Part I

Stolen from @Punkster:

Chrono%20Pumpkin%20GIF|400x30nte0

And he’s MIA. So It’s my show! I want Halloween to last all month…And it will! Because I said SO!

Punkster was all about Smoke and Mirrors
image But I will give you Real Smoke and Mirrors

And Games. We got games…Lots of games
They will scare and show you horrors you won’t be able to unsee…I commissioned my Minions(@Gnuffi, @PeteMcc, @yoshirules, and @YQMaoski) to scour the lands for the scariest games and they have come through for me. And because I am such a grand Ambassador, @EyeQue has dipped into his bag of tricks and gave me a few games “find good homes” and pass out…NO! Don’t PASS OUT! Remember this is only Part I.
#######################################################################################
From @delenn13:

From @Gnuffi:

From @PeteMcc:

From @yoshirules:

From @YQMaoski:

2 Copies:

This is all giving me the chilli willies…:ghost:

#######################################################################################
Dumb Rules…But we NEED them!

As with past giveaways, there is a small barrier to entry. This time, all you need to do is LIKE THIS POST and leave your comment stating which games you are entering for and…

WAIT FOR IT! Post a Scary pic, tell us a scary experience you had or Just anything scary you have up your sleeve…We don’t want a picture of your hand or arm unless its got gory blood on it. We want scary!!!:scream:

Let’s keep the pictures PG…Or Label it NSFW and Put in Hiding… We have a few that are faint of heart or are viewing these at work… Click on Options and then click on Hide Details in Menu.

Plus you can only pick 5 games or less!

Stolen from @Punkster…More or less:

Once you have chosen your 5 games, for OUR convenience, please list your 5 games in the following manner of these totally real games.

e.g.

1. Gnuffi’s Gone Gnome
  2. YQMaoski’s SkiSkiSkijumping
  3. Pete’s Bush Hunt of Junior Danosaurs
  4. Delenn’s Reign of Terror: A Babylon 5 Story :arrow_left: @Punkster being…clairvoyant!
  5. Yoshi Bites Mario’s Backside

If you are unsure on how to list them in this way, just type out the game titles, one per line, then highlight them all with the mouse and click on the 123 part of the toolbar, here

Then the numbers will be added themselves and it makes it easier for us to do a count afterwards. Make sure you do them in the ORDER of how bad you want them.

You will need to have 8 Badges attached to your Profile and be a Community Member for at least 2 weeks. Have that and you’re good to go.

So you need:

1. A “like”
  2. Scary pic, experience…or anything scary…Let’s keep the pictures PG…Or Label it NSFW and Put in Hiding
  3. 8 Badges
  4. 2 (two) Weeks Community Forum Membership
  5. List your 5 games in ORDER OF PREFERENCE!

The “Other” Rules etc:

Mostly the same rules as before, submit your entries by the time the new Chrono Daily Deal changes on Monday, November the 5th 2018. The winners will be decided by Discobot’s RNG Die rolls shortly after closing. You must contact us after receiving your PM declaring that you are a winner within 24 hours of being notified. If you fail to reply, we will have to redo the draw for that game. Sorry, but we must be strict on this one.

NOTE:

As some people keep failing to claim their games in past giveaways, we must be strict when asking you to respond to the PMs that we send out. You have a 24 Hour Window and we MUST stick to it. Sorry but it causes a lot of unnecessary hassle for us.

Additional Note:

You can no longer enter for ALL THE GAMES. There is a 5 GAME limit for what you can enter for, so if anyone reading this only mentioned one game in the past because you thought that was the case then no, you can enter for 5 games if you wish to.

If you got any comments or questions, they go to my knowledgeable MINIONS… @Gnuffi, @PeteMcc, @yoshirules, and @YQMaoski . All offers of currencies go to me . JK! I will take questions too…

51 Likes

:scream: :dizzy_face:

16 Likes

Thank you everyone for doing yet another excellent giveaway, generally not a great fan of horror games so I thought this one might be the one I’d finally opt out of. But no you’ve managed to put up some rather interesting sounding titles none the less, some of which I had never even heard of. The only thing that disappoints is that none of the example games are available to enter for, but lacking those I’d like to enter for the following, please.

1. Mini Ghost
  2. Dark Passenger
  3. Kona
  4. Pathologic
  5. Farenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

Thank you all, again.

Thank you @Mosky I shall come back with something scary once I find something suitable.

Here’s an old scary image I dug up out of my old archives, sensitive viewers beware!

and a bonus entry of a music video I posted earlier in the name the movie thread, this time I’ll encourage you to watch it, disturbing though it may be. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY8beb8VJ7s

14 Likes

I’d like to enter only for

1. Hollow Knight

A scary idea: Losing the giveaway because you forgot to post something scary.

11 Likes

You should have made that a requirement last time.

It’s actually: ‘5 games or fewer’ games are discrete items.

1. Great work as ever.
  2. Keep it up!
  3. Not entering, scary games are not my thing!
8 Likes
  1. Hollow Knight
  2. Styx
  3. Deadlight
  4. Kona

Every steam sale when i dont have money is a scary experience :smiley:

3 Likes

Amazing job like always guys! Papa bless and cheers!

I would like to enter for Free time simulator … this is the only game I need in my life :rofl:

6 Likes

Sorry @nihonto.

Joined 17 mins ago and no badges. Stick around for the next giveaway…:+1:t2:

7 Likes

Not entering but wanna say Thank you for this giveaway
And to everybody else than @delenn13 , i wanna cast one of the most feared curse of all times:

I HOPE THAT YOU STEP ON A LEGO BRICK!!! :ghost:

6 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway. I’ll be wntering for:

1. Hollow knight
  2. SOMA
  3. Mini ghost

The scary thing is that I will win :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m pretty much just entering for:

1. Hollow Knight
  2. Pathologic Classic HD

HERE’S A SCARY IMAGE!!! (WARNING:DO NOT LOOK IF YOU ARE EASILY FRIGHTENED YOU WILL DIE)

SCARY

(thanks again for doing this guys!)

7 Likes

My scary story

Back in June I wrote a review on Edith Finch that, to this day, is my most upvoted and most controversial review ever – and I’m terribly proud of that.

The best (and worst) part of it? It’s all true.

Here are the first few paragraphs:

When I was 7, I found out that two brothers killed each other inside my house for the money my father paid for it. It turns out that all those years before my father renovated the house, two families lived crammed in it, in the same space that now snugly holds three people, one dog and one turtle – and an unholy amount of books, but that’s a story for another time.

I still don’t understand how they coexisted there together, all I know is that they didn’t do so peacefully.

When I was 10, I found out that, before I was even born, one of my cousins had a panic attack when he entered the guestroom, where he was supposed to sleep in for the night while his mother – my mother’s sister – was out for two days. He never slept there again.

When I was 14, one of my then closest friends walked into my bedroom for the first time, turned to me and asked casually “you know you don’t live alone in here, right?”

So basically, I’ve lived my whole life unsure if I believe in ghosts or not… do you?

I’d like to enter for

1. Kona

To those entering this GA, if you like horror games and still don’t own SOMA, go for it. You won’t regret it, especially for free. :hugs:

9 Likes

Nice giveaway

tu8

9 Likes

nice giveaway guys, but too spoopy for me

10 Likes

I would like you join the giveaway
1.Deadlight
2.Hollow Knight
3.Styx
And the scary thing is everytime i join a chrono giveaway and i dont win
:crying_cat_face: :-1:t6:

8 Likes

Thank you again for the giveaway! These are the games i’d like to enter for:

1. Hollow Knight
  2. Farenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
  3. Kona

And now be right back, i’m going to slice my hand into pieces as instructed to post something gory. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit:
Oh wait, that’s not what i was supposed to do?. . . . .Ummmm Ok, here’s a real story instead:

This happened like 10 years ago, me and my parents were in the same room watching TV at night. At one point we hear slow heavy footsteps coming from the attic, my dad puts the TV on mute and we listen in silence. Then the footsteps continue for a short period of time and then it suddenly stops.
My dad decides to quickly go up and see if someone broke in and is up there (I’d like to note that there is no way someone could go up there without hearing anything), in the meantime me and my mom stay in silence under the blankets and wonder what that could be.
Dad comes back after a couple of minutes confused, saying that the door was locked as it was left and that he searched every corner of the attic but no one was up there.

I wouldn’t say that the house is haunted because there weren’t many thing like this happening since then but it was still something that to this day i can’t figure out what it could’ve been.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for this

1. Hollow Knight

I once was going trick or treating for funsies and some guy decided to come out from the bush and scare me. Horrible :frowning:

5 Likes

I’d love to get a real spoopy birthday, sooo… HAIL BIG SPACE LADY DELENN! Her word is our will.

1. Ghost Master (i’ve got some vivid childhood memories of this game)
  2. Hollow Knight (because what is real life anyway?)
  3. Styx
  4. Kona
Becuz mi, to scury four yu?

There’s an artist i follow on Twitter, specifically for nightmare fuel. David Romero recently made an inktober, and this fu%#ing image was personally the highlight.

7 Likes

can you put that… thing… in a spoiler tag?

we don’t want to be killing anyone, now :butterfly:

edit: also holy @M00 this artist is amazing. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I’d like to enter for a single game (I wish I could be more original with the entry but it’s the only one of the bunch that I do not have and am likely to play):

1. Hollow Knight.

As for the scary part… Those things are really well know but I still think they’re worth mentioning:

• Silent Hill 2
  • Junji Ito manga
  • The Bongcheong Dong Ghost web comic (careful, this one is a screamer)

First two gave me unique feeling of dread and sadness quite different from usual horror and scary stories. And the last one… Well, it’s a screamer but I felt like it’s way better than most of its peers

5 Likes