Chrono Community Giveaway 12-Delenn’s Reign of Terror: Part I (ALL GAMES CLAIMED)

Just put me down for:

1. Hollow Knight.

And we all know what’s really scary: people. Because

5 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway!

Let’s see…scary experience. What comes to mind is when I lived in a dorm room. I was lying in bed and had sleep paralysis but didn’t freak out. Then I “opened my eyes” and saw a shadowy body beside my bed. My heart raced and I forced myself up and I “jumped out of bed”. The shadowy figure turned to face me and turned away and faded away. I looked around my room and relaxed after a while. But then I really actually opened my eyes, I was still lying in bed. It scared me for several nights and I didn’t want to sleep on my back anymore for a longer time. I couldn’t tell if it was a dream or not.

The games I prefer to get in order are:

1. Styx
  2. Hollow Knight
  3. Soma
  4. Deadlight
  5. Kona

PS. Your post made me snort laugh.

5 Likes

Ok, first of all, Deadlight is a great game.

This very nice of you but I see one fatal flaw on your plan, none of this games of the giveaway have Denuvo wich would be the most spooky thing ever in videogames.

Because there may be some sort of hidden rule wich implies if you don’t go with Hollow Knight as number 1 you get nothing, I’ll follow the locals’ behaviour to survive as great explorers often do :
hqdefault

Also I tried the demo and was quite cool.

I would go for Stynx too but @EyeQue had the nice gesture of gifting it to me. Wich I replied promising I would splash the floor with green goblin fluids trying to do hardcore acrobatics. I would like to inform I’ve been a man of my word so far.

1. Hollow Knight
  2. SOMA
  3. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

And now about spooky pictures or stories, I will start with a few works of some artists I really enjoy from Magic the Gathering (and other works) like Vincent Proce, Seb Mckinnon and David Palumbo (wich has also beautiful works of naked ladies, and believe me, I feel personally offended when someone tries to get my attention with just nudes, violence or basically treating me as a primal force alone with no rationality, his are works of art).

Summary

Seb Mckinnon:

Vincent Proce:

sm

And Palumbo, wich has a special place in my heart:

reive-soul_d_palumbo240x181
aliens_fas_3_d_palumbo240x360

Here’s a couple of nude lades by Palumbo because I can’t stress enough how much I like the work of this man.

Last, but not least, the most terrifying picture I’ve ever seen. Goya, the master. Saturno devouring his child.

About the story, well, you may want to know the last picture is the most relaxing picture I ever witnessed, so maybe I’m the one you should be afraid of.

Happy Spooktober thing!

10 Likes

I love ALL of those pics…Some of them are really awesome.

But you are going to scare the bejesus out of people like @coralinecastell and some people look at this from work…
We can’t have @coralinecastell having a heart attack so could you please put this pics in hiding labeled NSFW.

Go to options and use the in the menu use “Hide Details”.

Thanks…Happy Spooktober thing! to YOU!

I am going to add that to the OP :thinking:

8 Likes

I would like to enter for

1. Hollow Knight

And I think the most terrifying thing is Delenns immeasurable kindness

5 Likes

Oh my god! thank you so much! I’ve been wondering how you guys put those, why on earth was in such an un-obvious place?

Anyways, entering for

1. Hollow Knight
    Because that’s the only one you can enter for.

As for something scary, nothing like a good crossover.

7 Likes

Thanks Delenn, very good call. I’ll be honest, I though about covering some of them, but the initial idea was like 3-5 at most, and the ones I posted are like a third of the ones I picked from memory so, at the end of the post I just forgot.

PD: Also uses way less space in the forum, all upsides!

4 Likes

i Wanna share another TRUE horror story, and i swear, this one is real:
As you know, I’ve been to the army ( not my choice… forced :frowning: )… and as you know, soldiers move a lot… like A LOT. One day, at 3am, i woke up by the voices of the thunder… a storm had place… electricity went down… it was all black. LITERALY ALL BLACK.
I couldn’t see anything at all, nothing, blank. But i had my laundry outside and i had to go up to get what s left of them ( Wind was so strong… and it rained :frowning: )
Now the true story begins:
As i told you, we move a lot, pitch black… i had to get down of the bed, yet i forgot on which side the wall was ( i placed my mat by the walls… I PLACED IT!!! ) And i forgot on which side the wall was :rofl: So dark i couldn’t see it, so i stood right up, walked on my mat and BAM, i kissed the wall.
TRUE STORY, I SWEAR IT

5 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/Tq6fjgc
Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika…

1. Just Monika
  2. Just Monika
  3. Just Monika
  4. Just monika
  5. Just Monika

… Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika :cry::sob::scream:

¹. ˢᵗʸˣ: ᴹᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ˢʰᵃᵈᵒʷˢ
². ᴴᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᴷⁿᶦᵍʰᵗ
³. ᶠᵃʰʳᵉⁿʰᵉᶦᵗ: ᴵⁿᵈᶦᵍᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵖʰᵉᶜʸ ᴿᵉᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳᵉᵈ
⁴. ᴷᵒⁿᵃ
⁵. ˢᶦˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖ

ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘᵎ

7 Likes

Thank you for the SpOoKy giveaway! :ghost::ghost:

SpOoKy PhOtos TiMe

be aware

SpOoKy MeMeS ToO? :ghost:

1. Mini Ghost :ghost:
  2. Kona
  3. Styx: Master of Shadows
  4. Deadlight
  5. Ghost Master :ghost:
7 Likes

Flashbacks :skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

Damn you, @Gnuffi ! Where‘s 7 Days To Die? :triumph:
Awesome giveaway as always. Here‘s to hoping that only regulars win. :ok_hand:t2:

8 Likes

Uhh… I may have had something to do with this… :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

“Oh the last thing I needed
The first thing this morning” :kissing_heart:
A little gift to everyone

:kissing_heart:

Are you feeling scared yet?
Higanjima by Kōji Matsumoto

I would like to enter for

1. Deadlight
  2. Soma
  3. Hollow Knight
  4. Silence of the Sleep
6 Likes

I will downvote all your reviews :japanese_ogre:

6 Likes

You uncivilized monster! Not the reviews!

6 Likes

? :man_shrugging:

:wink:

6 Likes

@DownwardConcept, you can see from our dear gnome’s posted explanation that something wicked this way may come yet again…

Well… Steam is all about freedom of choice, isn’t it? Oh wait, it’s not, Steam policy says that you are bound and enslaved forever, without possible hope of escape or redemption…

I just posted a review, by the way… lol… hopefully it doesn’t get kicked down the ranks too quickly…

6 Likes

indir%20(1)

(2 SCARY THINGS OF UNIVERSE;MISSED CALLS FROM PARENTS AND MATH!)

1.Hollow Knight
2.Deadlight
3.Morphine (Made by my countrys people <3)
4.SOMA

+My scaaary and spooooky experience: In my hometown,there is no internet :scream:

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for doing this. I think it’s really awesome that people like you exist and I’m so glad to have met you all.

1. Hollow Knight
  2. Styx
  3. Kona
  4. Deadlight
  5. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

Scary thing: Your computer crashes and you lose everything and you forgot to make a backup… oh noes :scream:

6 Likes