Chrono Coins - A Super Send-Off ‘Stravaganza

actually it rly stings having missed that one myself

5 Likes

Thanks for all the freebies, it was a great sysytem while it lasted and the daily visists defintely resulted in a few sales from at least me anyway.

Any chance of a final standings league table on the number of spins made? You did one a long time ago and it would be fun to see it again.

7 Likes

I don’t understand why it didn’t pick up. It’s such a great deal for everyone!
I’ve been trying to advertise it to all my friends, but it seems like they thought it was “too good to be true”.
Maybe it was, but not for us, the consumers/customers.

5 Likes

Should be getting more for Seven too! Keep an eye peeled on the blue birdy (twitter) and here, we’ll prolly give a shout when we get more in c:

7 Likes

Awesome thanks

4 Likes

i have 50k coins to cash out and I see someone with 85k and 2 people with over 100k we are going to bankrupt chrono when we all cash out!

5 Likes

Goodbye, Chrono Coins. I haven’t spent the coins on anything in these past few months, but it’s still sad to see it go.

I’ll buy a copy of Garfield Kart for my friend as a final tribute gift. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

7 Likes

Pandemic Express is one of those MP-games that needs some resuscitation.

4 Likes

Darn, I would have really liked to get Seven but I missed out T___T

5 Likes

I started collecting coins the SECOND day they opened the Coin shop. I have missed 2 other days. I have probably gotten over 10 or more games from the shop. And as you can see, I can’t get anything because i don’t have enough coins…But hey, I got a lot of games for free in the past. Not complaining…

6 Likes

@KingJamezJr will be your bestie for life then…:+1:t3:

5 Likes

Sorry to say, I’ve bought some Coin Shop games with actual money while they were on sale (counting about 1€ = 1,000 coins). I hope that counted towards you… D:
Look at the statistics!
Also, all the games I added to Wishlist and/or bought on Steam, because of you, should be counted towards you!

4 Likes

You have more than a whole month to save up still. Thats atleast 2-4k with streak rewards and such :wink:

4 Likes

The coins were the only reason I came to your site, and on a daily basis no less. That led to me buying a number of games of the years, but without the coin feature, I doubt I’ll be back often if at all.

7 Likes

Well this is certainly sad news. :frowning:

4 Likes

Maybe grab some keys on the last day and give them away to friends and family? There are some subreddits for key trading/gifting as well

5 Likes

as usual games disapopear in a couple of inutes…this is ridicolus…really…i would get Seven , as i would get so many games for my “money” that will be lost for nothing…bah

3 Likes

Im not even close to be up there with like 640 spins but I agree that it would be fun. Maybe even with everyone so you can search and find yourself?

5 Likes

I gotta go play something now, so THANK YOU! :smiley: I LOVE YOU! <3

4 Likes

same here…the only game i really wanted in months…

3 Likes