Chrono Coins - A Super Send-Off ‘Stravaganza

I have enjoyed getting to add to my game collection with all those coins. I mean, you couldn’t beat it, getting “paid” to visit a site I was already coming to visit. Thank you so much for all those FREE games, Chrono.

Where’s @DownwardConcept? I think he had more than anyone .

10 Likes

Hi, why are there coins, but not how to spend it? Hey, you just tried this, and I know it’s crazy, but something broke, so contact us maybe? help@chrono.gg

4 Likes

Send them an email. I am sure they will help

3 Likes

Exactly, I don’t even know why this site exists otherwise, the deals are basically the same as every other site as far as I can remember.

I raise u one legendary chest :joy:

6 Likes

sent 3 times did not help :frowning:

4 Likes

But will it continue as a video game store?
That is, would they only remove the payment with Chrono-coins?

5 Likes

Regular shop will continue on :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just be patient. The site was taking a hit there for a while. It crashed on me a few times.

They WILL get to you.

4 Likes

dang @delenn13 You got me matched :smiley:

While the coin shop may be going away, I’m really looking forward to the creator stores and how that will work.

6 Likes

Damn Driftland disappeared quickly… not sure if I want anything else.
If any active members here want anything I can probably grab it for you instead of letting it go to waste.

5 Likes

We’re getting a lot of replies from people in right now so it might take us a second to get back to ya, but we’re here don’t worry! If you shoot me a DM with your email I can try to get to ya a little quicker

3 Likes

We’ll be getting more keys in for Driftland! Sorry it disappeared so soon ;-;

4 Likes

Sweet! Thank you.
My last offer still stands though, I have way too much coins.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My 82k coins are sad :frowning:

5 Likes

Maybe there will be a deal or two in 2 weeks, another set of 5 games coming in then, for the final set. :smiley:

5 Likes

Any chance you’ll be getting more Seven keys too, or is that done?

5 Likes

Sadly, they could only manage … seven

:man_facepalming:

14 Likes

Thanks Moo, helpful as ever :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh yeah reading ain’t exactly my strong side, completely missed that there would be more games…
Yeah it could be worth saving a bit for that.:smiley:

5 Likes