Chrono Coins - A Super Send-Off ‘Stravaganza

Can confirm

@Ernin8t0r and @dusty,

The Seven Key is borked and the Account Orders page is borked.

PS Nice tribute to TB and link to youtube video in the page html (saw it in the page inspector!

4 Likes

@Halcypher, @Enki, @M00

Seven is back.

6 Likes

OMG I JUST GOT ONE :sunglasses:

ooooffff, installing that shit rightaway

@YQMaoski i kept liking and unliking yr post cuz wanted to like it 10 times and got timed out :joy:

ty chrono again, omg

5 Likes

Maybe someone will be kind and spot @KittiBear with a key…

I am at a fairly low balance:

sorry…

2 Likes

Awesome, me too :slight_smile:
Thanks for the heads-up @YQMaoski

4 Likes

Sorry, I can’t help or I would. Not enough coins…

3 Likes

Well you can have mine… still not enough :smiley:

coins

4 Likes

Mine show this, no key:

Coins already taken.

3 Likes

Did you click the dropdown menu? Mine was inside there with a bunch of other blank stuff to redeem. Ghost games!

5 Likes

lol, the blank stuff gives you the same key :joy:, after you said ghost games i went back and tried :joy:

5 Likes

3 Likes

No, the are the long lost games in the Game Hole!

4 Likes

@Enki
If I click on Seven: Enhanced Edition Pack 1 page turns purple

3 Likes

Some borked keys got sent out! I am on the case! Please be patient if you got a bad key; I promise I will get to you by the end of the day and make sure you have a working game :slight_smile:

11 Likes

i got a bad key

2 Likes

If you got a bad key, make sure you shoot an email to us over at help@chrono so that I can get to ya c:

5 Likes

So far my morning’s usually started with reloading the crono protected tab in my browser, looking at today’s offering and spinning the coin. No clue why you are getting rid of something that makes your shop unique but you probably have your reasons. I will miss you guys for a while! (716 Spins)

4 Likes

My seven key worked but I also have this weird thing going on.

Are there supposed to be 4 more keys, or is it just a UI bug?

3 Likes

I got the same Problem :frowning:
Hope that means i still got a Key because it made me very happy to made it in Time for the second batch

2 Likes

What a weird way to ask for nudes.
I must decline.
The details of my newfound marital bliss shall remain between me, my wife and that 6ft cutout of Garfield we “acquired”.

6 Likes