Chrono Coins - A Super Send-Off ‘Stravaganza

Thank you, Chrono, for the free games! It’s been a blast clicking that Coin and being given free games :smiley:

Some salty people commenting with their "ass"umptions instead of facts. Sad. Brush 'em off and look to the horizon!

And again, thank you!

Cheers!

6 Likes

I hope the 5 games on the 29th are worth it, I’ve been clicking that coin every day saving up for two years waiting for a game I felt was worth using my coins on, I don’t want two years to go down the drain.

2 Likes

It’s straight up Cyberpunk 2077, Cyberpunk 2078, Cyberpunk 2079, Cyberpunk 2080, and Cyberpunk 2081

10 Likes

Just read about it the other day. It’s sad to see this go, since I have got some good games like Underhero and Regions of Ruin from these coins. But nothing lasts forever, and here we are.

Thank you very much for the opportunity you gave us to get games we’d never get otherwise either because they’re “obscure” or due to the lack of money to buy them.

As someone said here in the comments, looks like “2020 is in a streak”, with a bunch of good things coming to an end.

3 Likes

Ok bye I guess. Not sure why I would come here rather than just periodically checking Steam sales now.

2 Likes

Will i even get use up all of my coins?

4 Likes

No great loss; I always miss out on the games I want even though I check every day. Now there are 5 new games and 4 are sold out already. I can remove this site from my startup pages now.

Oh no!! not you … person i’m seeing here for the first time,such a loss for our community…

All these whining freeloaders we will lose… i cant handle this.

13 Likes

I have been a long time user of the Chrono and utilizing the Coin system. On a business end Id understand why It is not self sustaining but unfortunately I most likely will not have a reason to return. The Deals you offer are not the reason I come here, but I do pick up a game because I see a good one. Your one “kwirk” from all the other game stores was that you had this feature and a very clear “Sale of the Day”. Now its just “Sale of the Day” Ill probably wait for steam/gog/humblebundle to offer me said games later down the road.

I have a feeling this may be related to the Indie Mega Booth closing and I am sad to see these services go but I can’t understand why it can’t be saved.

Well best of luck!

6 Likes

GOD BLESS

8 Likes

Well that’s a huge bummer. That’s literally the only reason me…and about 100+ of my personal friends/family…even heard about the site, and go to the site. Probably not a great move…but I guess only the future can tell. Hopefully you don’t crumble because of this…or realize you need to bring it back…but only after you delete everyone’s coins they have built up for years of course. At least now I know why I haven’t been able to get any of the new games lately…everyone is blowing their coins like crazy. I hope things look up for this site in the future. Thanks for the “free” games, and the deals on games over the years. Peace

Oh well.
I guess it was bound to happen at some point but it still makes me a bit sad.
I wonder how it will affect the community…

5 Likes

Here go my 90k coins. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t visited in forever, pity to see this go.

Also, a couple more interesting games are already sold out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bad timing I guess, ahah.

4 Likes

Clicking that golden coin has been a daily ritual for years.
I’m sad to see it go but I understand why it has to.

Thank you for everything.

5 Likes

Anyone knows what games are they adding May 29th? I have more than 100k coins and I really wanted to but all the games that I could but Idk if I should wait :frowning:

1 Like

it’s a secret

but there’s a rumor:

since GTA 5 turned out to be true, there’s good chances this is true as well

15 Likes

People are not seeing the problem chrono have. So many saying “No reason to visit now”. Chrono is a business. How do they make a living if all the people who visit just idle, collecting the daily coins and waiting for another Dead Cells to drop. I’m personally glad the coin shop is ending. It had started to bring out the worst in you humans :wink:

Best of luck for the future, Chrono guys and gals (is there any gals? All white male? Oh well :stuck_out_tongue: )

11 Likes

Cassie and Rachael…And some dogs and cats…

I won’t miss all the whining…

12 Likes

There’s a hidden gem already there that few people know about. The name throws people off but it’s quality is undeniable. It costs a fair amount of coins but it’s value cannot be measured by mere currency. It transcends mortal comprehension and thus, only a chosen few will ever truly appreciate it. It’s a game whose worth lies far within. A diamond in the rough.

Garfield Kart.

10 Likes

I am pretty sad to see this feature goes, I only has 250 spins but the games I got from the coins shop I am forever grateful for this Chrono Coins feature. They are indie games but they are all extremely unique indie games.

Thank you Chrono.gg for negotiating these for us gamers & game developers/ PR who says/said yes to Chrono shops.

6 Likes