Chrono Coins - A Super Send-Off ‘Stravaganza

they said “before” not “until”

like @Fraggles said, you apparently fail to understand what they were saying

exactly zero other ppl have claimed to understand it the way you “claim” to have

everyone else has understood that it means the same as it always has, that when they add games, those games will be available until keys run out

the difference is that even if some games were to still be around by June 29, the store will then be closed and those games will hence no longer be available, even if they didn’t run out of keys

3 Likes

It’s sad, but I can’t purchase anything in coin shop because of that :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

So when is this final shop update gonna be? Should I save up or just spend? So sad to see this feature go

1 Like

same question lol

1 Like

I had the same problemo ya

1 Like

3 hours ago :joy:

1 game might get a restock, could possibly take place at the time of the daily deal on Monday (that’s what happened last time)

1 Like

Erm… literally the last several hundred posts have been about the fact that it already happened, today.

2 Likes

Because they very obviously could have seen this coming and tried to make it more fair. Letting people put their coins into a lottery for the last five games would have meant that while people get screwed by rngesus, overall it would have been massively more fair than having to be here at exactly the right moment, but even that not being enough because you had to fight with the website to make it function correctly and by then everything was sold out anyway.

5 Likes

thank you very much for illustrating the exact one reason many regular members of the community are happy to see the coin shop go

it is with true relief that we see the coin shop and associated complaining (i use a different word for it in my mind, but it’s not very nice, so I’ll refrain from using it) etc. go

4 Likes

wait so if we haven’t gotten anything, are we SOL?

Trying to redeem stuff that the site shows HAS stock right now doesn’t even work unfortunately - everything says contact support.

And also confused about the “30 titles” by June 29th - are they going to be adding more stock as the days pass until June 29th? Kinda sounded like that…

thanks

1 Like

Is Office Quest gone from the store? I see it at 99% but I’m not able to purchase it

2 Likes

srs, what is it with people’s reading. Are no one seriously taking into consideration games sold out and are no longer available???
when chrono made the announcement there were more games in the shop, which would total 30(?). Then, surprise, as it’s announced no more games will be added, people start to buy up the existing games, and they sell out, to where there no longer is 30(?). -today alone, 14 games sold out, with (partial) 6 remaining, so it’s probably highly likely the other 10 sold out in the last 2 weeks (before the “past games” borked today)
How is the concept of limited stock so hard for people to grasp, that there will (likely) not be maintained stock until the 29th june, but the shop would, so people could continue to buy whatever games would potentially still be in the shop until the shop closed.
Nowhere did it say chrono would maintain a stock, or resupply, throughout and to the 29th, just that the shop would be available to then… which means if the games run out, nothing to spend on even if the shop is up until the 29th

9 Likes

Yeah, never buy it full price on Steam, but at least do some research. Iconoclast is currently at its all time low price (minus coinage-free, of course) of $5.99USD at GoG. Found it on CheapShark.

4 Likes

Seeing some the posts in here i can see not much has changed in my 7 month absence.
popcorn

13 Likes

but it will soon, many of those who only ever came here to leech (by their own admission) and complain about the coin shop have publicly stated they’ll never ever come back

(I’m obviously only talking about those which I described above, and not anyone else who does not fall into that specific description or doesn’t even know about the community yet)

7 Likes

I appreciate the coins for so long, but the final games you made available we’re all pushed out at the same time, so those of us in other time zones got screwed. Despite getting up at 6am just a few hours after the release, the big games are all sold out. Again.

As my parents would say…

I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed.

2 Likes

Yes, Office Quest and any other games that are stuck at 99% Claimed for other users are already gone. The Coin Shop probably has some sort of glitch/issue that keeps certain games flagged as In-Stock that refuses to go away on its own.

I was able to get that game earlier when its stock was around 96-98% Claimed, yet it still shows up at 99% for me too (instead of being moved to the Past Games section). The only other game that had this issue for me was Mekabolt, which I had brought up in an earlier post of mine.

2 Likes

Really thought we would get some better games for the send off

1 Like

Hi, you don’t have a key for iconoclasts?

1 Like

Sorry but you’ve lost all credibility with your constant use of “cuz”.

Fact is they could have done a lot to improve things:

• Have higher cost games to slow the buying out of titles
  • Buy more copies for this final send off since it’s assumed all people hoarding coins would be getting involved too since this was the last chance.
  • Could have told everyone in advance what the games were going to be so they didn’t have to check the site to see what the games were just to pass them up. People could have done research prior to decide which games they wanted.
  • Could have staggered the release of games over the past 2 weeks to reduce load on the server so only people wanting that day’s specific title would even show up.
  • They could have staggered the licenses to refill them every few hours to give people all over the world in different time zones a chance to take part.
  • Finally they could have supplemented the free game store with the ability to get additional discounts on purchased games. IE 10,000 coins = 10% off or something like that.

There’s more that could have been done as well. My point is that it’s sad this went out with such a fizzle. Truth be told this type of insta-sell out issue was becoming more of a common problem and was only going to get worse as their popularity rose.Best for them to bow out now… sad, but whatever, I’m sure another site will pop up to take their place in this regard.

3 Likes