chocolate cake recipes

Do you have any recipes you would recommend? I want to make a cake and the girl i like said she likes chocolate cakes so im looking for chocolate cake recipes. I am the most amateurest someone can be at baking so keep it simple please.

(i hope its ok to make a topic like this if not im really sorry :frowning: )

10 Likes
8 Likes

and there’s a whole lot more where that came from:

https://www.google.com.eg/search?q=chocolate+cake+recipes&oq=cho&aqs=chrome.2.69i59j69i61j69i59j69i60j69i65l2.2999j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

6 Likes

I make this one every once in a while and it’s amazing. Very heavy and super rich, sort of thing you’ll want to measure out in pretty small slices. Recipe in Swedish though, but it’s a pretty simple and should be fine to google translate.

Hahah, though the google translate sentence structure seems to suggest you pour the form into the batter rather than the other way around.

Also humn
 chocolate glasses is not quite what you’re aiming for. Point 9 onwards is about frosting. Not spectacles.

10 Likes

This one is pretty close to the one I use. It’s moist and rich and nothing says delicious than working from scratch (though there’s no shame in Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker)

7 Likes

Hello! I bet she’ll love whichever cake you do!

But just to make things even easier, I looked up recipe for quite a bit just for you, keeping in mind the “most amateurest person” thing you mentioned.

This recipe has just the right amount of simple fancy, a how-to video (which is a must for me when I find new recipes) AND a Q.A. for all your questions! I figured it’d be a big help ensuring you get it all right. I watched the video and it seemed really easy! Trust me, watch it through and you’ll see it’s easier than it looks – and I bet, super tasty.

Good luck with whichever one you pick! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

10 Likes

For love and country!!!

Super easy, not Mexican at all.

10 Likes

Love these guys

8 Likes

I unfortunately can’t find the recipe online, but the Death by Chocolate Cake as found in the Trellis CookbookThe%20Trellis%20Cookbook Is my favorite Cake ever.

9 Likes

I’m afraid I can’t help you with a chocolate cake since I haven’t ever baked anything in my life. I can make one hell of a home-made pizza though.

7 Likes

Yes i could have googled it but there are so many. The point of this topic was to get some recipes you know are good because you tried them.

6 Likes

I get that, but have u thought about the fact that the ppl and websites who posted the recipes in the first place also did so because they thought they were good? And chances are, given that these are usually ppl who have ties to the food industry or work in it, like chefs etc., that their opinion could be given more weight than any other random person on chrono

3 Likes

Yes you are right Now i see it was a terrible topic, it wont happen again, sorry

3 Likes

I’m an avid cookbook collector. This one looks so pretty and apparently also has a good clam chowder recipe too! I’ll have my copy in 2 days now :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No no, that’s not what i mean man; i think it’s a great topic rly, just, i answered by giving u 23 million recipes, lol, but i think it’s rly cool other ppl here sent u their personal recipes and stuff

U shouldn’t interpret my answers that way; it’s certainly not what i intend u know, i’m more the type of guy who just orders cake from the bakery anyway, rofl

I encourage u to create topics about stuff that interests u man, as that also widens everybody’s general knowledge and keeps things interesting

and u better bake that cake, whichever u decide upon, and have fun while doing it (and send me a slice :nerd_face:)

8 Likes

if you come here tomorrow you can have more than just one slice

8 Likes

nice, send me the location :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

https://goo.gl/8L5pmB bad link :frowning: dont click

I’ll meet you at this bus stop

4 Likes

Don't Click!

8 Likes

I think I’ll go with this one and try not to make glasses by accident
thank you very much for your suggestion

((all the other ones have cups as measurements, i can’t work with that :confused: ))

6 Likes