chocolate cake recipes

oh and thank you everyone who responded
if i feel confident enough maybe i’ll post a picture of it

7 Likes

link doesn’t work; it’s disables cuz it violates someone’s TOS

3 Likes

oh no im sorry then just go to the church square in Budaörs and we could have a nive walk through the city and eat some cake afterwards

4 Likes

hm, I’m sry, but it’s a bit too far for me to make that tomorrow, so maybe next time :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ll make sure to inform you sooner next time so you have enough time to make it here

5 Likes

This topic is just so sweet. In every sense of the word. :cake:

6 Likes

If there’s anything in the recipe that you’re unsure of or that seems like it didn’t translate properly feel free to ask and I’ll be happy to assist. Good luck with the baking and wish your girl happy birthday from us. Unfortunately I too will not be able to attend.

6 Likes

Been lurking this topic bc I even have trouble opening canned food, but this is a great topic ^^

We talked about cookies once, so rest assured, you’re doing It great.

https://206.81.1.216/t/what-is-your-favorite-cookie/8308?u=rilover

Hope you stick around and tell how that went, what parts where difficult (noob tips & tricks).

Happy birthday to her!! Or just happy cake day, aging is not that good of a thing to celebrate, Cake on the other hand… :cake: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Nice! I used to live by the cookbook’s namesake restaurant, so I’ve had some of the things off of it. My mother also owns the cookbook (which I’ll either eventually borrow or just get my own copy next time I see her) and doesn’t use it much, but enjoys it.

She also has an old edition of “The Joy of Cooking” that she said I can have that has a million old recipes, including how to cook armadillo and wild boar.

2 Likes

Is my guess, that whoever wrote that book must have had a hard time putting one of those chef hats on.

3 Likes