Castlevania Triple Pack at GMG ($2.99-Restocked)

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/castlevania-triple-pack-pc/

This pack includes:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle

NOTE: Please be aware of possible region restrictions…

EDIT:
Just in case anyone in the USA is wondering about the LoS 2 Digital Bundle, I did get 5 replacement keys for the base game and the four DLCs. So you do get what you paid for even if the digital bundle is not able to be activated in the US, you just get the same content in 5 different keys instead of 1.

Needless to say, I picked this up instantly.

They also had a Metal Gear triple pack, but that sold out too quickly…

10 Likes

Looks out of stock already.

5 Likes

Oh no! I managed to grab mine just in time I guess… I see that it is sold out already.

Hopefully they restock…

4 Likes

For me it’s not out of stock now. They either restocked or it’s on regions.

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

It’s back in stock, @Fraggles

Too bad the Metal Gear pack is still out of stock…

2 Likes

Summon @delenn13

3 Likes

Just in case anyone in the USA is wondering about the LoS 2 Digital Bundle, I did get 5 replacement keys for the base game and the four DLCs. So you do get what you paid for even if the digital bundle is not able to be activated in the US, you just get the same content in 5 different keys instead of 1.

3 Likes

Is this a reputable site? Like I won’t get my details stolen y’know lol.

2 Likes

You rang?:star_struck:

3 Likes

I already had all 3 but I bought it for my son. I also bought Green Man Gaming for Next Up Hero and Innerspace…AND I want today’s game, Dandara, too! Sigh :wink:

1 Like

I have gotten things from them before. As far as I know it’s safe. Their “sales” usually aren’t sales compared to Humble or the other sites. But this one looks decent,…

2 Likes

Talk about bundle addictions??? :joy:

2 Likes

Bullet has been bitten and I now own Dandara :wink:

3 Likes

GMG has always been great as far as I know.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, this title is no longer available.

That will teach me to wait until I get back from a doctor’s appt. :persevere:

3 Likes

Keep checking later…

A GMG rep posted on Reddit (about the Castlevania bundle):

Given the current issues with this bundle we will be taking the deal down (it will show as out of stock) again. I realise this has been a screwup start to finish so apologies to those of you who have had issues with your purchases.

We’ll have to assess it and figure out what the hell is going on will all the different key sets / country restriction on those etc. so you should see this bundle come back once we’ve figured that out. Blockquote

3 Likes

Well I lost internet about 3 minutes after @YQMaoski messaged me it was back in stock, so I never did get around to buying it. Please do let me know if you spot it returned.

3 Likes

That’s bad luck if I’ve ever seen it

2 Likes

The bundle’s back up! :slight_smile:

Go get it while you still have a chance! @Fraggles and @delenn13

4 Likes