Castlevania Triple Pack at GMG ($2.99-Restocked)

Thanks for the shoutout, sweetie!!!:hugs:…Got it!

3 Likes

dang, already own both packs, this is however a crazy discount :dizzy_face:

also, i wonder “what” mixup there was with region restrictions, usually gmg have pretty good handle on what goes where :smile:

4 Likes

Just got mine! Thanks !

3 Likes

GMG’s adventure bundle 2 also looks pretty solid. The all time low for Bomber Crew is $4.80.

4 Likes

I was looking at the Adventure bundle 1 myself. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bought it earlier today… which got me to 1337! But also tipped me over to 1339. :cold_sweat:
I was 2006 cool there for just a minute.

5 Likes

After two days of constantly saying it’s not available when i checked the website i was able to get it. Thank you. (:

4 Likes

For me it was available every time I checked it the past few days… (I really didn’t wanted to buy it but for some reason I bookmarked it, no idea why) and today I was like - “it will probably run out soon”, so I got it and I have no idea why when I have Mirror of Fate HD and played it and this is the only Castlevania I care about for PC 'cuz it reminds me of the old school times and Symphony of the Night :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I am a terrible influence for you…

3 Likes

You are not! You mentioned to me and I told you I don’t care… It seems I lied to myself or tried to when in the end it came out that I cared for this :smiley:

I still don’t know why… I blame steam and pilling up games :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah… Steam is a terrible influence for you… lol… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes