Can't choose badge to feature on my profile page

As the title says, when I go in my profile and want to choose a badge to feature, it does not give me any options besides “none”.

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one suffering because of this. ):

I wanted to bad to feature my shiny “New User of The Month” badge but alas, 'tis impossible.

5 Likes

So it looks like the badge display feature is something that we enable for each individual badge. We’ve gone ahead and enabled a number of them to be used as profile titles so take another look and see if it will let you change it. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I do not seem to be able to click on any of them… or am I in the wrong settings section?

1 Like

Y, it’s still the same.

Standby… :thinking:

3 Likes

Actually I was just fooling around a bit more, and came across this:

The way to get to it is to click on your own badges, click on one of them, and on the right side there will be a drop down menu. They are not all available, so you may have to click on a few badges to find it.

7 Likes

yep, that works

1 Like

Respec me naow

8 Likes

Someone quick, Mod @Enki with a new processor and graphics card, or perhaps new armor and weapon!

6 Likes

You were looking at Profile > User Card (it never worked), the one for titles is in Account > Title.

2 Likes

well y ofc I was looking at it, why wouldn’t I, lol (I didn’t know needless to say)

1 Like

thx for the info though :smile:

1 Like

i think title and “user card badge” is 2 different things you guys (1 lists a “word”, another features an icon?)
anyways, i found this @frst https://meta.discourse.org/t/selecting-a-user-card-badge/22985/11, maybe it helps?, or is utterly useless… :thinking: -i know nothing!

3 Likes

Thank you! Although all the badges I initially wanted to feature are not available. So I guess I’m off to brood or cry now.

giphy

On a more serious note, thanks to all the moderators for the constant effort in improving Chrono’s features! Recently for looking into a dark theme (@frst), listening to all kinds of users feedback about daily coins (@lonin) and now for fixing this title issues – among many other things that slipped my mind. You guys are the ones who keep this place pristine, and you’re doing a wonderful job at it. :blush:

So here’s a cute happy llama gif to compensate for sad rainy llama gif:

tumblr_inline_mgr68f1DpU1qcqwuv

and here is a BUNCH of CUTE fluffly LLAMA gifs: enjoy. :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

You just let me know which one you had in mind and we’ll go add that!

4 Likes

You admin folks are just being too nice! Not that I mind it! :slight_smile: I think @coralinecastell wanted to feature was the New Member of the Month badge. I think the Out of Love line of badges are cool too and should be able to be featured.

Cheers!

3 Likes

i don’t think it’s fair to feature a badge the rest of us don’t have(/unable to get) :joy:
i mean, imagine the rampant envyous gnomes -imagine if people suddenly got elevated to supreme beings and made into feces prophets? :wink: the outrage i tells ya! :joy:

5 Likes