Can't choose badge to feature on my profile page

I think the option should be there though; and I also believe it’s pretty cool that there’s certain badges u just cant get if u didnt get them in the first place, though ofc I wish I would have. Maybe some more rare badges could be created to give other ppl a chance to get something like that as well…

3 Likes

Cool, those should be added now.

4 Likes

yo, u guys are on it srsly :+1:

3 Likes

This is awesome! Now I can finally get the respect I deserve :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You with me @Enki?

4 Likes

Yeah, @Gnuffi, I agree with you that it is a bit unfair. I will try to not use that one.

Wasting no time! Thank you for the hard work, @frst!

I am waiting for that one to eventually be available for me too! I just need to stay active and I am sure it will pop up magically one day! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You know what, I think I’m gonna go with the “Gives Back” badge for now. It was nice being “respected” for a few minutes, but I think gives back sounds nicer :wink:

3 Likes

I am now licensed so if anyone needs therapy i’m your guy.:laughing:

5 Likes

This reminded me of the Llama Song which I haven’t heard in years so thanks for that

2 Likes

4 Likes

I like that one too! Yet another badge I am just waiting to have it pop up in my list eventually! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now that they have Aficionado, I’ll change into that. I don’t have out of love, you are all crazy likers, but @Gnuffi is the king of crazy likers :thinking:

3 Likes

It will take a while to work up to it, I only have maxed out my likes 1 day so far. If I am diligent about it and we have enough activity, maybe in a month or two I would get there… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m not even dedicated to get the Out of Love, and there you are thinking of getting Crazy in Love

4 Likes

Well, baby steps anyway, there is one in between: Higher Love.

5 Likes

My dear, that’s the point of showcasing it. :wink:

Also, @YQMaoski you recommended the exact badges I had in mind! Much thanks. I am now using “Higher Love” until @Gnuffi forgets about this whole badge ordeal and I can become a big showoff.

EDIT: Just noticed you suggested the same thing! Hahaha! Great minds think alike and all that jazz. (:

3 Likes

OMG I LOVE THE LLAMA SONG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I’m sorry for full caps but I started giggling so loud I almost died by hot tea through the nose.

I like this. So much. Lalalalalalalala :duck:

3 Likes

I couldn’t decide which badge to feature so I looked to my avatar for inspiration. Seems ‘first emoji’, fitting as it would be, isn’t an option yet. So I picked the next best :smiley:

7 Likes

10 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Wow, now I have official documentation too! Totally printing that out and framing it. Thanks @Enki :+1:

5 Likes